Oksana -- Strollin' While Fate Hangs in the Balance

1/20/2011 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva was as cool as a Russian cucumber last night ... pushing baby Lucia through LAX ... while the L.A. County D.A. prepares to decide her fate.

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson2

While Oksana swung by the airport to drop off her mother -- the D.A. is waiting to get the extortion case from the Sheriff. If the D.A. decides to prosecute Oksana, the case against Mel will probably fall apart.

1118_mel_oksana_footer

Hahaha

Mel was lulled into a false sense of security because Ox had a child with Dalton and a grossly exaggerated resume. Robyn wasn't fooled and her her checked out. It takes another woman to see through the BS.

Posted at 9:14 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by Tellthetruth59

Totally agree. It happens more often than not and to common people as well.

M. Gabriel

Where the heck did Costa Rica come from?

Posted at 9:26 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by janet
******************************************************************

I haven't heard this either but if he's there, it maybe to sell the property, this I heard.

fuddyduddy

Thanks, Realist!

Have a good afternoon! See you later...

TMZgossip

Hiya Fuddy,

MAC has a point. and I'd be willing to bet a few shekels that in the future, celebrities will run background checks on people they meet, who are not a part of the Hollywood scene. If they don't, they should.

See, Oksana is helping the economy! hundreds, if not thousands will sign up for Intellius, providing major income and probably more jobs. ROFLMAO

Posted at 9:11 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by realist
...

you would think a good publicist would check out the backgrounds of everyone 'surrounding' a celebrity client as a standard job function... forewarned is forearmed

fuddyduddy

Gibson is hiding out in Costa Rica to duck charges
maybe they're together!!!!!

Posted at 8:44 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by TMZgossip
Nah--I don't think so.

Mel doesn't duck charges.

He didn't duck charges when prosecutors hit him with a charge of DUI.

Posted at 8:52 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by fuddyduddy
...

maybe you should re-read the arrest report from the DUI again
initially he was not handcuffed -- until he tried to run off

Posted at 9:30 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by TMZgossip
When the arrest was made, Mel was drunk. People act and do things when they are drunk that they don't normally do.

Mel was arrested on July 28, 2006.

Mel was charged with DUI on August 2, 2006.

Mel did not run off or try to avoid being charged with DUI.

Mel got glowing reports for doing what was required of him as punishment for his crime.

He did not avoid his punishment or try to run away from it. And as I stated, he did not try to avoid being charged.

He's not trying to avoid being charged now either.

diogenes

Firefly

OMG, I missed Ox by one day? I couldn't go looking for her in Sherman Oaks because it was to far. But here she is at Lax the day after I left from there? Someone must of warned her so she waited till the next day so that she wouldn't run into me. What a chicken sh it

Confused

Where the heck did Costa Rica come from?

Posted at 9:26 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by janet

ROL ran a story saying he was in Costa Rica. Remember, though, it was ROL!!!

M. Gabriel

Posted at 9:39 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by JWW
******************************************************************

Thanks Jayne!

fuddyduddy

Hiya Fuddy,

Posted at 9:11 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by realist
...

Posted at 9:37 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by TMZgossip
TMZgossip--I agree, but TTT has a good point--Mel probably felt a false sense of security by the fact that OG had a son with Dalton. I think that's probably very true.

And how would Mel's publicist kept OG from getting pregnant?

OG roped Mel in on that one...what's a publicist to do?

Midwesterner

Where the heck did Costa Rica come from?

Posted at 9:26 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by janet
******************************************************************

Posted at 9:35 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by M. Gabriel

ROL had photos of him in CR yesterday. I really think he wants the media to believe he'll be there for a while, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's back in LA by now. He had to WANT to be seen in CR; the photos show him sauntering along. He even removed his sunglasses for the photographer.

fuddyduddy

Where the heck did Costa Rica come from?

Posted at 9:26 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by janet

ROL ran a story saying he was in Costa Rica. Remember, though, it was ROL!!!

Posted at 9:41 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by Confused

So...maybe Mel is just on the beach in Malibu!

M. Gabriel

Posted at 9:40 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by Firefly
***************************************************************

YES! She read our comments to each other! Like she's reading this one!

middleagedcrazy

The situation with the piano player and Heather Mills (another nobody crazy person) have always stunned me. Somehow neither of the men involved really checked out the sex toy.

Creepy, really creepy.

Good thing there are so many adolescents around my house -- no way could I get involved with someone, truthfully, at all!!!

Tee hee