You're Still in the Running to Be Jim Carrey's GF

1/21/2011 3:00 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Jim Carrey stepped out with his new lady friend, former "America's Top Model" contestant Anchal Joseph in NYC on Thursday.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
The 24-year-old beauty appeared on the seventh season of the reality series back in 2006.

Jim, 49, split from longtime girlfriend Jenny McCarthy last year.

Andrea

My goodness you are some racist mofos. This lady is absolutely gorgeous! She is much more interesting to look at than a bleach blonde, extension wearing, trying to be Anchal's complexion by spray and fake tanning all day, anorexic, 9 year old boy body having,(with fake boobs), air-head prentending, trashy woman. (whew) That is the usual vision of repulsion that these Hollywood guys choose. She is a breath of fresh air. She is gorgeous. So you people who obviously have never laid eyes on a person who looks different than you, get over it. HATERS>>>

John

She's with him only for two reasons:

He's got money
He's got a big ****

SUN

She looks Indian to me, and is very pretty... I too love the fact that she is different looking- so sick of the typical looking women.

JJKITTY

I seriously thought he was holding onto one of madame tussauds' wax figures....SERIOUSLY!!!!!!

Joann

I remember her from ANTM and I think she's very pretty. I'm wonder how she got hooked up with Jim Carrey??? Are these older male celebs so insecure that they have to get women in the 18-25 age group to feel good about themselves?

I know THEY KNOW the only thing these young women want from them is their money and an upgraded lifestyle and is in no way physically attracted to them. LOL.

Shanan Li

I think she is pretty. But on AMTM she was boring, thus I do not see them together for a long funny hual.

Deviant

WOW... That's awesome, she is beautiful. I'm glad Jim Carrey can see past blond hair and fake boobs. I'm happy for both of them. Everyone needs to stop hating!!

adelle

im sorry for not being PC about this but yuck. she isn't pretty no matter how open minded you are all trying to act about her. There are many pretty indian women out there, she however, is not one of them.

sara

someone needs to teach her to wax that hairy upper lip.

E

This guy is a douchebag. No further comments necessary or worthy. Just a f..... douchebag!

JMS

GROSS!

f015e

hair, can deal w/ahole???

sunshinerad

too random.

Deviant

All you deuchbags judging by this picture need to go look up better pictures of her.. She is beautiful. Ill admit she is a little insecure, but if it weren't for that she could have won top model.

Hey Now

I can see the trolls are out in full force today. She is beautiful, although as mentioned, she had rally bad self-confidence issues when she was on ANTM. I'm not thinking that dating a high-profile celebrity and being subjected to mean attacks like I've read here are going to help her.