Kelsey Grammer to Judge: Let Me Remarry!!!

1/21/2011 5:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kelsey Grammer claims in new legal docs ...  he's met almost all the conditions legally required to get a quickie divorce ... and he's asking the judge to officially  grant the divorce on Wednesday.

Kelsey Grammer

TMZ has learned Kelsey's lawyer filed legal docs claiming the actor has agreed to every condition Camille Grammer requested in order to get a divorce decree immediately, leaving the property settlement issues for another day -- every condition except one. Kelsey refuses to put up a $10 million bond intended to keep everyone honest while they negotiate the final settlement..

As TMZ first reported, Kelsey wants the divorce stat, so he can marry his girlfriend Kayte Walsh.

Camille's legal team claims -- whether Kelsey has agreed to Camille's conditions or not -- right now he can't actually meet her conditions and as a result the judge should not allow him to pull the plug on their marriage.

A hearing is set for Wednesday.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Yepzie

Camille is making a fool of herself! She should just let him go and do whatever he wants, it's obvious that he has moved on and it's time she did also.

But I agree w/ everyone that says he is an A hole, bc I think it's totally obvious that he is. I don't know why on earth she would want him.

leevum1

I'm sorry but his ex-wife was a self righteous snob. She bragged about her nannies, her homes, the "giving back" that she and Kelsey did by letting friends stay in "one of our homes and use one of our cars". The man was unhappy, end of story. Instead of running around in skimpy bekinis, maybe she should have been raising her childre!!!

mtc

Ole man Kelsey has the assets BECAUSE of Camille but the issue to her is he wants their accounts frozen to "keep her out of them" and wants a quick divorce. So what is she suppose to do to take care of his kids, I don't blame her the way he ended the marriage would make me leery too. Why would she think he would deal with her honestly when she cannot access their personal accounts,I think he wants to make sure Camille does not request the new larger apartment in NYC.

WTF is the big hurry, the piece on the side will be too old for him if his divorce progresses through the court.

thomas

What's the big deal with a man wanting a divorce? Do any of you know any details? Of course not.

Do you know this is a true ending to a long marriage? They may have been living separate lives for years.

Your comments are a pathetic delusion into another person's personal life. I guess it makes you feel better about your own life.

StarStruck

I have always liked Camille. I don't think anyone sees what a sweetheart she really is. She just took old fart fro granted He dipped his wick in someone young like most Celebrity men do. He owes her! If he wants a fast divorce I would say ok & I would ask 100 mil! Camille is softer than I would be!! If he wants to mary trash so quickly then he will pay whatever Camille wants! I can not stand Kelsey!

In Plain Sight

Dear Camille, If you could put aside all the outside comments, peer pressure and concern for "how this will make you look" AND THEN consider, what is the decent and honorable way to behave, I think you'd recognize that letting go of Kelsey with your head high and an end to comments to, about or regarding him, her, and you, I think you'd find you can go on to a very happy and successful life. It is really true that when one door is closed, another is opened. Allow yourself to go with dignity to what lies around the corner. It is usually much better than we could have ever imagined.

Dear Kelsey, no doubt you could have handled yourself in a more honorable way, don't you think? Regardless of what brought you to this point, it was wrong to engage in an affair, get another woman pregnant and then, under a time gun, push for a "quickie divorce". It's so disrespectful to your current family and you couldn've done so much better. Okay. That's done. Can't take it back. What now? How about let things quiet down and behave a little more discretely. If you can't get a divorce and re-marry before the little one is born, fine. So be it. Go overseas and have a private dedication spiritually and when the time is possible, your legal marriage. It's not too late to stop the current circus and exit with dignity. Your fans will still be your fans and in due course, your new life and child will bring you joy and serenity. Exit stage left. One of your fans,

Jo

Camille is crazy like a fox, If Grammer wants out agree to conditions.

Kathy

kELSEY GET A LIFE! WHAT ABOUT YOUR CHILDREN! HOW LONG DO YOU THINK THIS CHICK WILL STAY. YOUR AN IDIOT! I USE TO LOVE YOUR STUFF AND WON'T BE WATCHING ANYMORE. YOU CAN DO WHAT YOU WANT IN THIS COUNTRY, BUT THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES.

JJ

String it out as long as you can Camille.....take him to the cleaners......what a slug!!

Suz

Go Camille! Don't let these commitmentphobic serial marrying guys run all over you! he'll be doing the same thing to the next girl in line in a few years. make it hard for them!

Audrey

I am in no way a fan of Camille, but she was married to him for 13 years. She deserves half, he didn't start making the big bucks until he was well into Frasier, and she was married to him at the time. Say what you will, she's the mother of his children, she nursed him after a heart attack, and she helped him stay sober for 13 years so he COULD work, she's a partner in THEIR production company. I say all this and I don't even like her, but she does need to get laid. 17 times in 13 years, I can't believe she signed up for that!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7