Lindsay's Accuser

Wanted For Sit-Down

with D.A.

1/21/2011 5:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The Riverside County D.A. wants to take another run at Lindsay Lohan's accuser -- Dawn Holland -- in light of TMZ's report that Dawn made a $10,000 deal with LiLo ... law enforcement sources tell us.

0121_dawn_holland_EX_TMZ_01
As we first reported, sources tell us the plan was for Lindsay and Dawn to pose together for photos -- and for Dawn to make $10 grand off the sale of the pics.

We're told the district attorney will now extend an invitation to Holland to speak with them about the alleged assault incident at the Betty Ford Center. Up to this point Holland has refused to cooperate with investigators.

The D.A.'s Office refused to comment because it's an ongoing investigation.

why is she there ?

to the Accuser,
dont back down, tell the truth, dont be bought for $$$$$$$$$$$
you will get no respect if you are bought to lie .

george clooney

OK, I am blind, let me guess the color of the nurse? Is she African American? Really? I am right? Ohhhh my. OK, so Mike Tyson used to make $25 Million to $50 Million and he bites off the ear of his opponent and says "Hey, I have children to feed..." I guess I am just a real jerk to want to have the system throw them all in jail. We have a nurse....responsible for her duties from this time ...to this time...and is responsible for everything that happens or fails to happen....until MONEY is mentioned and we have the lies, deceit and people who have these sexual dreams of Lilo are willing to do and say anything to protect her. Oh my, what have we become. Some of you thought she converted huh? Come on now, I can sense that many of you thought her little drama was real huh? You think she was not smoking in the Betty? You think she was not getting her fix in the Betty? Wake up! This girl has lied about everything at anytime about anyone....for herself. This is not NEW! Years ago, Producers and Directors cut this girl out of the movies saying she was TROUBLE and here we are 4 years, 5 years...?? later and they were not only right but taking the rest of us down with her! SHE NEEDS JAIL TIME....AWAY FROM LA COUNTY, away from the fake JAILERS, fake SHERIFFS, fake JUDGES and in a real JAIL...where being a celebrity means you WILL SPEND YOUR WHOLE TIME IN JAIL! Are there any judges who believe in the law and not what comes in an envelope later? Hmmmmm?

__________

george clooney

OK, I am blind, let me guess the color of the nurse? Is she African American? Really? I am right? Ohhhh my. OK, so Mike Tyson used to make $25 Million to $50 Million and he bites off the ear of his opponent and says "Hey, I have children to feed..." I guess I am just a real jerk to want to have the system throw them all in jail. We have a nurse....responsible for her duties from this time ...to this time...and is responsible for everything that happens or fails to happen....until MONEY is mentioned and we have the lies, deceit and people who have these sexual dreams of Lilo are willing to do and say anything to protect her. Oh my, what have we become. Some of you thought she converted huh? Come on now, I can sense that many of you thought her little drama was real huh? You think she was not smoking in the Betty? You think she was not getting her fix in the Betty? Wake up! This girl has lied about everything at anytime about anyone....for herself. This is not NEW! Years ago, Producers and Directors cut this girl out of the movies saying she was TROUBLE and here we are 4 years, 5 years...?? later and they were not only right but taking the rest of us down with her! SHE NEEDS JAIL TIME....AWAY FROM LA COUNTY, away from the fake JAILERS, fake SHERIFFS, fake JUDGES and in a real JAIL...where being a celebrity means you WILL SPEND YOUR WHOLE TIME IN JAIL! I really wish we could find a judge who actually will respond by the LAW....and not what they get paid under the table.

__________

george clooney

OK, I am blind, let me guess the color of the nurse? Is she African American? Really? I am right? Ohhhh my. OK, so Mike Tyson used to make $25 Million to $50 Million and he bites off the ear of his opponent and says "Hey, I have children to feed..." I guess I am just a real jerk to want to have the system throw them all in jail. We have a nurse....responsible for his duties from this time ...to this time...and is responsible for everything that happens or fails to happen....until MONEY is mentioned and we have the lies, deceit and people who have these sexual dreams of Lilo are willing to do and say anything to protect her. Oh my, what have we become. Some of you thought she converted huh? Come on now, I can sense that many of you thought her little drama was real huh? You think she was not smoking in the Betty? You think she was not getting her fix in the Betty? Wake up! This girl has lied about everything at anytime about anyone....for herself. This is not NEW! Years ago, Producers and Directors cut this girl out of the movies saying she was TROUBLE and here we are 4 years, 5 years...?? later and they were not only right but taking the rest of us down with her! SHE NEEDS JAIL TIME....AWAY FROM LA COUNTY, away from the fake JAILERS, fake SHERIFFS, fake JUDGES and in a real JAIL...where being a celebrity means you WILL SPEND YOUR WHOLE TIME IN JAIL!

dumas1000

There are two seperate issues here. A) this "case" cannot be proven in court, with or without Holland's testimony. It's a garbage case. Holland screwed the case by virtue of her actions post incident. B) Lindsay can, and likely will be returned to jail just for being charged, despite the fact that the case itself cannot be proven.

There's likely to be fast settlement here.

This is similiar to the way that one back-up dancer was behaving right before Demi Lovato paid her off. Once she got her money, Demi's so-called accuser went away real fast.

Holly

1- I only fall because I'm Clumsy
2 -The black guys were driving
3- I cant get a flight out of France because of Volcanic Ash
4- I'm not a thief

dumas1000

"The Riverside County D.A. wants to take another run at Lindsay Lohan's accuser -- Dawn Holland -- in light of TMZ's report that Dawn made a $10,000 deal with TMZ ... law enforcement sources tell us."

Fix'ed, by the way.

I'm not sayin'. I'm just sayin'

Nobody has actually given this woman any money, with the exception of TMZ.

thomas

Dawn had better get an attorney ASAP before the DA/police take her into the back room for a session with rubber hoses. I really don't give a rats tushie about Linds, and the authorities are wasting so much time and money when there are better things to worry about.

Dawn could face charges herself, so an attorney is a must.

ruby

dumas, you don't even know what the case IS. You're just speculating.

Why is Lindsay the common denominator in so many conflicts?

elle

So Lohan paid off the worker, and both her parents denied that the assault ever happened.

What a shocker!

This woman belongs in jail. Over, Done, Period.

L.A. County is definitely the place to be if you're a criminal.

themare

All this is really doing is showing producers, casting agents and directors that they better stay FAR FAR away from the Lohan family.You don't get Lindsay for a picture, you get the whole whack-a-doodle family! I really don't think the Lohans can dig out from under this fiasco.

lou

#13: I disagree. I don't see this as Michael's style. He'd be on the offensive, claiming that Lindsay was doing so well, Dawn was a liar and telling us to look at Dawn's own record. WHO did Lilo run to in the first place when all of the sh*t went down? Mommy Dearest. And WHO told Lilo that she didn't need to take the Breathalyzer test? Mommy. Dearest. Mommy Dearest seems most intent on keeping Lilo sick. DINA is the ace enabler, thus I see her as the one to rush out and offer a bribe that she conveniently refused to make good on later. It's so much more her style - and she's the one who's closest to Lilo, physically and otherwise. Mark my words, it was Mommy Dearest.

TheMarshmallowMan

HAHAHA, game over Lindsay, although, the taxpayers of California will probably have to foot the bill for her upcoming twenty court dates. This ho will not see a day in jail. Game over Lindsay.

Lynn M

Dawn is stuck. She can't get Worker's Comp unless she tells the truth about the LiLo incident. And if she tells the truth, Lilo will sue her for violating HIPPA. And she can't accept a payoff for the injury AND collect her WC benefits. She really put herself in a tough spot when she gave that first interview. But I understand why she talked...she was ticked that her employer appeared to be giving her the short end of the stick for a legitimate injury. She was justt naive, thinking that she had the right to discuss her own injury and owned the papaerwork.

dd

Pay her the 10 grand and go on with your life...don't stick her.