Oksana Grigorieva on Ex-Bodyguard: 'He's a Liar'

1/21/2011 3:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

We asked Oksana Grigorieva point blank this morning -- what she thinks about her former bodyguard taking Mel Gibson's side in the alleged assault case ... and calling her a "sexual sorceress."
0121_oksana_grigorieva_video_tmz

Oksana said, "He's a liar."

Unclear if she was referring to the sorceress stuff.

Previous 15 Comments | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101

Frieda

@Shocker Yes. He did not give any details of the case nor did I ask. I think that it was awesome that he came to straighten out KH's damaging "facts".

Midwesterner--I have said before, and I will repeat--EG and KH are the two witnesses who are the most damaging to OG. Therefore, they are good witnesses for Mel. Simple as that.

Posted at 12:57 AM on Jan 23, 2011 by fuddyduddy

@Fuddy Key: and the stupid one can help "motivate" the other....

diogenes

by poirot
You are a kind wordsmith. ty*g*

KnightsLady

@MW:

There are things you have written that I have enjoyed and found thought-provoking even if I didn't agree with them. However, I've been reading back through old posts and I'm going to reply to your interpretation of my words (from my post about my issues with Oksana).

First, I just want to state that my objectivity regarding Mr. Gibson is fine. Second, your interpretation leaves a lot to be desired and in no way reflected my true meaning.

You said: "When I read posts that assert that Robyn Gibson never said anything negative about Mel to their children..."

I never said that at all.

I said: "His children adore him and I would bet that isn't just because he was a wonderful father (as his wife, Robyn, has testified), but also because Robyn NEVER TORE HIM DOWN in their children's eyes."

There's a big difference between never saying anything negative in front of your children about a painful situation between you and your spouse, and tearing your spouse down in front of them. The first causes your children to realize you and their father are both human and have feelings to work through - just like them; the second destroys your spouse's credibility in your children's eyes (be they minors or adults). The former garners education, understanding and respect for both of you, and the latter allows you to polish your halo at the other parent's expense.

Robyn may have done the former - I wouldn't be surprised if she did express her hurt to at least some of her adult children. However, by her actions (her sworn testimony to the custody court) that became public I would say she has proved she still has love and respect for Mel - enough to stick up for him in court when she was sick of Ms. Grigorieva's claims and the way he was being bashed in public. Her children are learning from her, even the adult ones, that their father is still worthy of love and respect and that their mother believes he was a "wonderful father" and she wants them, the judge and yes, even the world to know it.

I do not for one moment believe that Robyn agrees with everything Mel has done and thinks his body odor smells like roses. That's just silly. But because of the way she has conducted herself througout their whole marriage, separation and now divorce, I respect her and believe she has her children's emotional well-being at heart. She is a woman who builds up.

So, my request to you is this: please don't put words in my mouth. I can speak for myself. I am not Mel's sychophant - or Robyn's. You don't have to agree with what I wrote; it's not a requirement and I don't care. What I do care about is having my words misused and dismissed flippantly with the argument that I have somehow "lost all objectivity" because I gave an opinion based on my observatons of past events.

Karls

Posted at 12:57 AM on Jan 23, 2011 by fuddyduddy

@Fuddy Key: and the stupid one can help "motivate" the other....

Posted at 8:00 AM on Jan 23, 2011 by Frieda

He added me too, So now we know it's him..
He said he couldnt give details of the case, He just wanted to let us know that Kris is lying, sounds like a genuine guy..
add me I'm the blonde Australian girl first name starts with Karl :)

Curious

IMO, some of the theories being thrown around are nearing the edge of "left" field. JMHO.

Posted at 5:41 PM on Jan 23, 2011 by therock
---------------------------------------------------
LOL, welcome back Rock.

Yep - we're a creative bunch of people.

But hey, ya never know, a shot to left field could score a home run. =D

jode

Is everyone asleep?

Annie

Apachelaw

PERFECT!! only liar in this whole sorid mess is Oksana!! Amen!

Everyone want's to attack Mel for being human. Some of these blogs its all Mels fault. Don't watch his movies, he's such a bad guy etc etc. Never knew there were so many perfect people in the world until all these other blogs. Not this one.
Guess no one has said something in the heat of the moment or after a few drinks they really didn't mean or he$l maybe they did at that time, but later it really wasn't how they meant it. When it comes to your kids all kinds of things get said. Think what a pi&&ed off mom would have said, being played like that.

Dr Richard Davis

A update from TEAM Kris !

Hi ALL thank you for the 100's kind words in this comments area and for the emails wishing Kris well and all of your kind words, Azlee, Fuddyduudy(how do u write in BOLD), Midwest, Sky, Fidel's niece, Dian M, Jasna, queen_uni 1, and forgive us if we have missed anyone.

To Answer a Few of your Questions:

1. Kris is donating AT LEAST 50% of any and all monies made by Kris from the Book & Movie rights to his life story to the U.S. Veteran members and Family members of U.S. Veterans killed in combat of The Bodyguard Group , The Bodyguard Group of Beverly Hills, The Bodyguard Group of Las Vegas and www.TheBodyguardGroup.com

2. Kris has never been paid a penny by Mel, O.G. or anyone involved in these cases.

3. Kris, per his Attorneys, has no comment on anything else about these cases, until his Book is published and his deal is complete for the Book & Movie rights to Kris's life story, again this is to raise the money for U.S. Veterans.

4. Kris interviews, we do not have all the exact times YET, Kris's Interviews on ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, CNN & More will be coming out the 2 days before, day before, day of and day after his Depo with Mel Gibson & his Attorneys (Yes Mel Gibson will be there) on Feb 4. 9:00 am at his Attorneys office at:

Kolodny & Anteau
9100 Wilshire Boulevard
9th Floor, West Tower
Beverly Hills, California 90212

PLEASE DO NOT HARASS MEL'S ATTORNEYS.

Previous 15 Comments | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101