Zuckerberg

Would Destroy MySpace Guy In Swordfight

1/21/2011 5:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

As if crushing MySpace wasn't enough ... Mark Zuckerberg could also dominate their creator in a swordfight ... so says "The Social Network" star Armie Hammer.

Mark Zuckerberg

sugaarloveouz

Yeah i agree that finding the perfect match isn’t easy, but you will find him or she when the right time comes.Richfriends.org best place for old or new friends i think!

niceloverzdc

I love this , i love my boyfriend, he is a good man !.
i met him via -----BlackWhiteHub .℃○M--.it gives you a chance to make your life better and open opportunities for you to meet the attractive young man and treat you like a queen.Meet black, white, gorgeous, beautiful, hot singles for romance and enduring relationships ! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends--

LostGurl66

I prefer the old pre-Beta MySpace because it made better looking and functional pages than Facebook, which is just an extremely popular indexcard social site. But there and Twitter is where everyone's at

TMZ@Froggy.biz

So what? Suckerbug is the biggest asswhole in the world.

Jenn

REALLY???? This guy's name is Armie Hammer???? ARMIE HAMMER?????

Someone get him a new publicist, stat.

deuceswild 76

FACEBOOK SUCKS. IT'S ENDING PERSONAL

sPaNkDeNALgAs

ARMIE HAMMER IS SO FLIPPIN HOT!!!

To commenter #5 (a.k.a. Jenn):

his real name is Armand Hammer- he is related to Arm & Hammer which bottom downs to he's got a whole lot more money than you do

Made it Past 27

Armie is gorgeous!! And a great actor. He played both the twins in the social network movie. I loved when he got up on stage at the golden globes when his movie won for best movie. He looked hot! Everyone in that movie was talented. I loved the movie...and its funny because I hate facebook, twitter, etc. I would never join that crap.

MJ

He'd make a better Captain America than the dud they chose.

Ally

I love this guy. He's sooooo hot, and smart, and sweet. I loved him in Social Network and I just saw him on Leno tonight. He was so nice. I love him even more now. I'm so jealous of his wife...grrr lol

marknyc

those teens suddenly rich for playing on the internet are all alike.

jerry

My Partner and I have been together for 10yrs we met on live chat 6 mths b4 m we met then went "out to dinner" and dated for 4 mths b4 moving in April 1st is our anniversary. the real secrete use technology but still take your time too know ssomebody taking your time and knowing the truth about each other no surprises o twar u appeart later

glory

ummm whatever.

Daniel Mountain

Why are so many Americans so retarded?

=(

Kartrashian Klown

Probably. Myspace is soo 2008. Facebook and Twitter is where everyone is at. But what is it with people spamming this website with "date sites" and the jealous foreigners who insult Americans?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments