Angie, Nichelle, Stefanie or Linda

Who'd You Rather?

1/22/2011 7:30 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Television actresses of yore, "Police Woman" Angie Dickinson, 79, "Star Trek" babe Nichelle Nichols, 78, "Hart to Hart" beauty Stefanie Powers, 68, and "Dynasty" stunner Linda Evans, 68, all got back into the spotlight at an event in NYC this week.

0121_who_you_rather
Question is ...

Sugar Kitty

All these ladies look beautiful and there is nothing wrong with being on TMZ's 'who'd you rather'. So a person is not supposed be sexy when they are older?

Sue

No one checked out the age difference!!!

LUCKYHORSE

Man did anybody get a look at their hands in the photo? Looks like something I would put out on the porch at Halloween. It would be like grandma handling my crank.

sirrah

Stephanie Powers is still 'smokin hot' -I'd do her right now if she were here...but first I'd have to throw Prince von Anhalt out of her Boudoir!

Dakarsue

That is not Stephanie Powers.

AT

Visually, the caramel cutie.

Energy-wise Steph or Marilu whichever she really is.

Suasn

I don't understand the poll??? Voting for what??
Whod you rather???
Ummmm go to lunch with,hang out with,have a drink with,go shopping with,go to the Vegas with,or work with??
That is such a DUMB question and people are voting?
These are beautiful and classy women.
TMZ will do or say anything for a Buck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suasn

I don't understand the what the voting is for? Whod you rather? Have lunch ,work for,beauty tips from,acting lessons,live with,have a few drinks with,call when your in trouble or hang with? What a DUMB statement these Hollywood women are all beautiful and classy.

Suasn

Lovely

Ewwww....look at their hands. Hands don't lie!

Gina

Wow, Stephanie Powers looks amazing! Hottie! But yeah tmz needs to stop with these who would you rather...it's so degrading and insulting to the people who get like 3%. Grow up!

Chia

Who is Stefanie's plastic surgeon?

It is great to see all these ladies. Thanks for posting the picture.

Atillathegun

Angie ****enson. That was the MILF of my teenage years.
I still think she's cool just like the character she portrayed.

Jennifer Hart

These 4 women are Hollywood 'Royalty'. These women are who the 'so-called' actresses of today should look up to. Ms. ****enson was a 'teacher' of sorts. She was a role model/ girls didn't have to have typical female jobs, but could work hard, and make a difference in a male dominated occupation.
Ms. Powers...Well, where do I begin. I have been a fan of Ms. powers for many years, and heve had the honor of spending time with her on more than one occassion...she has been my idol, my hero. I admire what she has done professionally, but admire more what she has done personally. She is, and will always be MY HERO !!!

maggie

THAT IS NOT STEPHANIE POWERS!!IT'S MARILU HENNER! TMZ CHECK YOUR PHOTOS!!!MARILU HENNER FROM TAXI.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments