Obama

Ba-Rockin' Some

New Hairdos!

1/22/2011 8:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With rumors swirling about Barack Obama possibly dying his hair -- we got to thinking ... there are so many COOLER things he could do to his 'do!

0121_obama_hair_launch
After all...isn't this the president who wanted change?

jumsgirl

Must be a slow news day for TMZ.

MJ is the Greatest of all

"RAINBOW BRITE" FITS THIS CLOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cartman

Don't give the idiot ideas, lol.

Jackie

OF COURSE....CHANGE MEANS ALSO HIS HAIR GETS A CHANGE.....LOL...AMERICANS YOU CAN'T BE MORE STUPID THAN ALL YOUR PRESIDENTS.

DK

This is the only change Obama's made, besides his underware. This article has a strange way of showing the USA they shouldn't elect a president because of his color(s).

Sad sad

What? No American flag hair do? Sheesh.

j

As if he were not scary eough......................

David

Honestly, all I can say is that if it was a "White/Caucasian" President, no one would have dishonored his image this way. However, just because it is President Barack Obama (our first Black/African American President) I am saddened to see that you can make such a mockery out of him. I understand the need to appease your readers, commentators, supporters, and I guess endorsers. I wish I could find the words to describe the disgust, embarassment, hurt, discouragement, that I feel at this moment. Just a few days right after the memorization of the Honorable Martin Luther King Jr., and right before the recognization of the Black History month, for such a popular news website to embarass and descredit a President of our beloved country this way........I am at a loss of words. The only conclusion I can find myself upon is that this was done just because he is African American.

Barb

My first thought was that it was disrespectful......not that Presidents historically aren't disrespected through cartoons etc.............but I have to agree with David #9.

I know that it probably was done in "good fun"...........but it just didn't play well with me.

The best one............and of which seemed to get away from a "black theme" was the cul de sac......I had never heard that term used for that particular bald shape and I thought it was humorous......the others.....not so much.

j

David ...........shut your azz. My husband and I were talking about how cool it would be to have the first black president be awesome. it turns out, he is not. we are white, no racism here. so stupid. he gets picked on because he is an idiot and not fit to lead the country. He was voted in because he is a VERY intelligent speaker. He fooled the people. get over it. Come on 2012!!!!!!

jumsgirl

Well said #9. Not cool, TMZ. Very poor taste.

David

@by j, I am so tempted to reply in such a vehemenous tone to your comment, but I guess one of us has to be the bigger/wiser human being. I am glad that you were able to represent the English language and our beloved United States of America in such an intelligable and honourable manner.

j

Get well soon David & Good Luck!

lessthantolerant

Lighten up folks! This Quota Puppet president deserves the same level of respect you all afforded W. NONE!

The difference is W was not picked to be president because of his race.

This doofus can barely keep his HO in line when she is at a snackbar.

Get over it, the rainbow bright color scheme fits his clown like performance.

David

@by j, "Get well soon" from what? However, thank you for the "Good Luck" wishes. I also pray and hope that your definition of a "leader" is not based off of our previous president prior to President Barack Obama.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments