Obama

Ba-Rockin' Some

New Hairdos!

1/22/2011 8:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With rumors swirling about Barack Obama possibly dying his hair -- we got to thinking ... there are so many COOLER things he could do to his 'do!

0121_obama_hair_launch
After all...isn't this the president who wanted change?

David

You know, when Harvey gives his daily comments/views on TMZ Live, he really sounds reasonable and articulate. It is sad to see that the people who do comment on his....or listen to him are such.....

Stella

David LIGHTEN UP and quit taking things so seriously! This is nothing compared to the ridicule Bush took on a daily basis. And before you spout off, I'm an independent. Sick of everyone bringing up the race card. Black/White/Brown/Yellow, this guy is a terrible POTUS and will go down in history as one of the worst no matter what color his hair is.

fordtocarr

It's all in FUN!! I'm sure the prez would laugh. But, really, I think that at the end of each prez term pics always show how gray they've gotten since beginning as prez. But, Obama is just half done and he's gotten grayer. I think that it's a good move for him to have dyed it as it looks like he's too stressed and for his image and the public viewing that's not a good thing. Also, the man is young!! Which of us wants to look gray at his age---if we don't have to. Great move, and no matter the hair, he's an amazing looking man. Black/white, whatever...perfect mix.

Allrightythen

I think I'd like to see him bald. that way he could visually represent the way he's skinned this country.

bambam

David stop with the racist nonsense. What about the fact that 95% of black Americans voted for Obama? Did that have anything to do with race? Did you cry foul when people and the media were poking fun at Bush? I bet not.

j

Let's all be nice & crap while we still can before the internet gets shut off by Obama,

sbs

Mocking a President...not funny TMZ. I am done with you.

HATES SO CALLED CELEBS

THIS IS VERY DISRESPECTFUL, DUMBAZZES @ T.M.Z. !!!!

haha

Oh, come on, people. Lighten up. I'm certainly no fan of G.W. or any politician for that matter, but I do recall seeing pictures of him as a "chimp face."

This country really needs to lose the us and them mentality. The longer we sit over here bickering, the faster the rest of the world is leaving us behind.

Truth

YEA, WHAT'S UP PREZ... THE THUG LIFE!!

DK

Time to remind some, Obama is half white and half black. So the race card doesn't work here. All presidents get this treatment, so grow up!!

Bippy

He need to let it grow and then get some very long Dred Locks!! - Let them get amber from not shampooing and always appear in public showing them off!! Then he would need a supply of LICE - you know to use a pick comb all of the time and have it parked in his back pocket always showing and then grow fingernails so he can get at the itch on his head and always dig at it especially when he eats!! YUMMY!!!

DK

#26 - you have by far made the most intelligent comment on here today - we can only hope. Each and every president has been 'roasted' in one way or the other, way back to President Washington.

Your Momma

As an African Amercian and a strong supporter of Obama, I actually think the pics are pretty funny and I am sure they were sparked by him coloring his hair. Lighten up everyone, just funning around, I actually had a pretty good laugh especially after all the bad news we have been receiving lately. It was a nice change. For all of you other racists haters, you will always find something wrong with Obama simply because he is black. He could go and single handly capture Bin Laden and yoou would find something wrong with that!! Get a life and learn to love everyone inspite of the color of their skin.

Dee

Between 'golfing' & 'vacations', I don't see any HOPE & CHANGE that the POTUS ran on... only his socialist agenda, that was repudiated in November .. Doesn't matter what his 'DO' looks like, it's his policies I don't like.. Has nothing to do with his 'race'..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments