Jessica Biel's Behind

Like a Fine Wine

1/22/2011 5:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Slide off your loafers, light up an expensive cigar ... and prepare to have a debonair derriere discussion about Jessica Biel. It's time to get high class on that ass!

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Cartman

And like a fine wine I would like a sniff.

Butt Lovin Bear 401

YUMMY

sugaarloveouz

I would like a sniff.damn it's sexy !i agree that finding the perfect match isn’t easy, but you will find him or she when the right time comes.Every love story will unfold on it's own. Start your own wealthy love story for real at Richfriends.org-is meant to be the place to connect with beautiful and successful friends !

Quinn

"he's not a wine drinker" he says

Tugboat25

Biel's butt looks like that ad for Georgi vodka that you see on the back of buses.

Ty

ahhh.... Kardashian mutant or that koko weirdo should not be mentioned in the same segment as the majestic work of art that is Jessica's butt.

jackmama311

harvey must be into feet...

JOSHTHEBASHER

You guys consider this a ass? hahahaha damn shame.
this is what we call "Open briefcase ass" this butt has no bubble shape to the cheeks! are you guys this desperate? the let side is deflated! this is not a good example of a nice ass

sugaarloveouz

@@ great !
You can't own a small truck like that and sign a contract that states what the film is doing and claim not to know a thing.i agree that finding the perfect match isn’t easy, but you will find him or she when the right time comes.Every love story will unfold on it's own. Start your own wealthy love story for real at ----Richfriends.org---is meant to be the place to connect with beautiful and successful friends !

Vera

I personally think bigger refined butts look better.

samson

@ therock

Fit and tight is one thing, but Paris Hilton has NO ass! I think her blond locks are blinding you, my friend. There's no meat there and it STILL sags?

bstill

I'd give that tush a push! you betcha

ken

yes dax, it's plain to see she has a nice figure and cute bottom....but I had to look her up, her face was kinda familiar, but never seen any of her movies...cuz tmz is the only entertainment I need...lol

ken

yes dax, she does have a lovely bottom , and contrary to one of the above posters, so does paris. BTW, I had no idea who jessica was, had to looke her up...face was kinda familiar, but never seen one of those movies she was in...cuz tmz is all the entertainment I need...lol

WellSinceYouDidntAsk

That's no round bubble butt booty. I'd give it a 6 on a scale of 1 - 10. I've seen better behinds on dept. store mannequins.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments