« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

NHL Star Accused of Punching Woman in Nightclub

1/22/2011 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Toronto Maple Leafs all-star Mike Komisarek is on thin ice with the LAPD -- after the hockey player allegedly punched a woman in the face at an L.A. nightclub earlier this month ... TMZ has learned.

0121_Mike-Komisarek-getty

Law enforcement sources tell us ... the 28-year-old defensive powerhouse was named in a police report filed by a woman who claims the whole thing went down after Komisarek decided to lift her up in the air at a Hollywood nightclub.

We're told the woman claims she demanded Komisarek put her down -- but he refused -- so she slapped him in the face.

The woman claims Komisarek immediately set her down ... and then punched her in the face, causing her to bleed.

The woman claims Komisarek left the club ... so she went to the cops. We're told investigators are hoping to speak with the NHL star as soon as they get the chance.

So far, no comment from Komisarek's camp.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

TML

The leafs may suck but they still have the 2nd most Stanley Cups. Also that's besides the point if he had a good explanation for picking her up then that bitch had it coming. I'm not sexist, but god damn are woman double standard or what? If a woman slapped me for any reason besides self defense (meaning i hit first) i would give her one nice right hand.
Also don't get me wrong if he was instigating the slap then it's his fault, but i doubt it. This happened at a bar ffs... people were under the influence of a drug. Some of this story has to be bull****.

To LEN

LEN: While I do agree that violence is NEVER the answer, in your post you're implying that a woman slapping a man is the same as a man punching a woman - are you serious?? Unless the woman in question is a super buff body builder type it is far from the same thing and therefore it can't be a double standard.

Marshall

This story is bogus. Americans love to make stories bigger then they are just to get some more media time. Glad im a Canadian not having to listen to this garbage. Btw Koms is a American so dont try blaming Canadian hockey

riley

she should be charged too.

Mtl habs the best

to 'Toronto Makes me Laugh'
i totally agree with you,when he was in Mtl Lucic made him a look like a big baby all the time

I'dtagthat-is-gay-all-day

@ Squeaky Shoes

nasty feministic bitch

Id rather be with a nasty feminist (moron) bitch then a c*u*m swallowing bimbo like yourself who spends the majority of her time posting on Tmz--Im sure there is no ring on your fat stubby fingers
Bitch stick to what you know and get back to the buffet

Squeaky Shoes

@ Squeaky Shoes

nasty feministic bitch

Bitch stick to what you know and get back to the buffet

Posted at 11:27 AM on Jan 25, 2011 by I'dtagthat-is-gay-all-day
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lol! only a scorned, bullied ignorant american would even make comments like the ones you're slinging at everyone

you're only joy out of the day is to spend all YOUR time on TMZ actually *trying* to hurt people's feelings, and most likely likely to cover up for the fact that you are insignificant worthless trailer trash, that probably sits in an old school internet cafe cuz your broke ass can't even afford a computer

when really, all your doing is making people laugh at you, because the rest of us see right through your ignorance and realize your worthlessness

why don't you try something that might make your life happy... find a baby momma around that trailer park of yours and stick with what YOU know

Squeaky Shoes

@I'dtagthat

Honestly, i think (as in with other threads) people get slammed, then change to another name and come back to slam again... who breeds these ignorant ****s anyway?

Not to mention I think you may be right about the gender thing too (although it may be confused a little), i don't know a man in their right minds who would trade sex and good company, for a ball-gag and a vasectomy... though they *are* out there :)

I'dtagthat-is-gay-all-day

LOL Damn mother fu*cker sounds like you are the *** swallower spending the majority of your day licking arse--Im from London squeaky dildo lover! I think your meds for paranoia are wearing off and its time for a second dose--you to idiots are too much! Dont flatter yourself effing sh&t for brains broke losers--Get a job--Id tag that stays on my left nut commenting a day later? What a turd--I sh*it out people like you two----And squeaky dildo--you sound like you need a stiff one in that stinky vagina of yours I wont let you use my d*ick though you can use that f*ags

Idtagthat_is_gay_all_day

Squeaky shoes and Id tag that should get together he likes to beat up girls and she needs a beat down. The perfect couple!
The only custom made item this bat-sh*t crazy motha foucker is wearing is a orange county jail jumpsuit. You'd love jail buddy, you can get it up the butt just how you like it ROFL

I'dtagthat-is-gay-all-day

Rest my case--You are like the pubs on my d*ick I comment at 1:12 and 1:15 this douche s*hit for brains is right there to comment back---
God get off my nut sack H*OMO
Even that dumb broad squeaky dildo has a hobby, maybe you should get one that dosnt involve hanging on my balls

Squeaky Shoes

uh oh... did we offend? are we going to see another name change from this useless troll?

I'dtagthat-is-gay-all-day

Squeaky Dildo time to take your meds--You are by the definition of what a troll is----Squeaky shoes and Idtagthatallday are the same person--Bipolar multiple personality much? Get off my **** Cybill

I'dtagthat-is-gay-all-day

I couldnt tell you the names of people who post on here---You have a list of people you think I am when I never commented on TMZ before THIS STORY

Im pretty the multiple personality schizo claiming to be two different people and spend the day running to see who commented to rip them a new one --instead of getting or giving head---what a bunch of douches. You are discussing me--Not the other way around--I know I know you have no job, money, hobbies, eventually I will stop commenting because I have a life NO DOUBT THE Bipolar eff ups will be here all night --Tisk Tisk You sound old as fu*ck Squeaky dildo slash Idtagthat--that's clever coming to your own defense ****g0t

Squeaky Shoes

blah blah blah, whine whine whine, bully bully bully

and *i'm* the schizo.. lol

you still have yet to offend me or piss me off, you wanna try harder?