« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

NHL Star Accused of Punching Woman in Nightclub

1/22/2011 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Toronto Maple Leafs all-star Mike Komisarek is on thin ice with the LAPD -- after the hockey player allegedly punched a woman in the face at an L.A. nightclub earlier this month ... TMZ has learned.

0121_Mike-Komisarek-getty

Law enforcement sources tell us ... the 28-year-old defensive powerhouse was named in a police report filed by a woman who claims the whole thing went down after Komisarek decided to lift her up in the air at a Hollywood nightclub.

We're told the woman claims she demanded Komisarek put her down -- but he refused -- so she slapped him in the face.

The woman claims Komisarek immediately set her down ... and then punched her in the face, causing her to bleed.

The woman claims Komisarek left the club ... so she went to the cops. We're told investigators are hoping to speak with the NHL star as soon as they get the chance.

So far, no comment from Komisarek's camp.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Squeaky Shoes

London?

yeah I can see that, every other word is something rude that has to be edited to the point where your sentences are no longer that, and more like vagrant chirps.

I guess that rain 364 days a year really screws with your attitude eh? I feel sorry for you, nothing better to do with your life than make a thread name only to insult someone and then trol... ok "peruse" threads all day ONLY to tell everyone how much they need to get laid... guess what it really comes down to is you're not actually getting any are you? you're probably ones of those lanky nerds 35 years old and living in mommy's basement, borderline agoraphobic - yet still a virgin who pretends to be some big tough mean ass mofo, who thinks its perfectly normal to sit on threads all day and rather than post a VALID OPINION to the topic at hands, sits to try and utter slurs and throw hate at anyone who actually does have one

I'dtagthat-is-gay-all-day

No one is trying to offend you whore--
A whore is never offended why try?

As for Idtagthat commenting on grammar? Hysterical! Look back at the run-on sentences and other literary gems you spew out. I'll take the high road and let the swines play in the mud. You can have the last word. This is what you live for. You are in your glory, as Americans say in the zone. Tootles:)

Squeaky Shoes

No one is trying to offend you whore--
A whore is never offended why try?

Posted at 1:52 PM on Jan 25, 2011 by I'dtagthat-is-gay-all-day

------------------------------------------------------------------
*Applauds*

you actually make a valid point without the use of profanity, and something I only had to read ONCE to try and understand

here's a cookie, GFY

Nancy

To: I'dtagthat
I'dtagthat-is-gay-all-day
Squeakyshoes

From: Me

You are all cut from the same cloth. I love a pack of losers ganging up on each other. How about you ALL GET LIFE
It's clear that all three of you are LOSERS- Shut the **** up already. You are embarrassing yourselves!

On this story- I have no idea why 911 was not called. I think the entire story is fabricated which makes these "people" I'll use that term loosely here look even more foolish.
There are also no witnesses mentioned in the story. It did not not happen-Period.

Nancy

And the losers still rant on

I'm hoping TMZ deletes these posts.

Idtagthat
squeakyshoes
Idtagthat-is-gay-all-day

Shut the f*u*c*k up already-- You are all LOSERS with nothing better to do.

Ryan

Yup Nancy you hit the nail right on the head.

All cut from the very same cloth.

And one of them claims to be MALE? I don't know any man who's going to go back and fourth like he's wearing a thong.

Idtagthat--Get a sex change man. You already behave like a catty b***h

John

Clearly somewhere out there a Mental Hospital is giving it's patients "internet time" Hopefully it will be over soon and
these a-holes will back in their padded cells shortly

John

Idtagthat- There is nothing gayer than hitting a chick
Im guessing you are in full drag. I hear Kelsey Grammer likes to dress up maybe you and him can give each other facials--You know the kind you like.
At least squeaky shoes had the good sense to shut the hell up, take a her cue

John

Awww poor sack of sh*t just admitted he's having fun.

See normal people have fun with their gf,bf he has fun posting on TMZ is your hour of internet time up yet? Is it time for your medication and group therapy now? God I hope your therapist went to Harvard

John

Yawn

Nancy

I dont give a crap if you are in an airport--You have been at the airport for like 3 freaking hours bec your posts go back to HOURS and DAYS ago--Get a life---

Picking up a hooker at the airport dosnt make her your GF LMAO

I'dtagthat-is-gay-all-day

LOL
I love how he sums it up

Yes because you think it it's true! You tool! Thanks for shouting out all the different people you sit stalking on TMZ he remembers them all--idiot savant is my guess LOL

Michelle I thought squeaky shoes sounded familiar , you played this douche he hates you LOL

I'dtagthat-is-gay-all-day

Nancy he likes it raw and up the butt that's how he knows so much about it

Notice how every man is gay? Its because it's his ultimate fantasy:0

A nice tight unexplored butt hole! It's what kids feel like on Christmas morning--this is how he feels

I love it! Bet you a thousand bucks he's back commenting before the night is over---

You are gay all day!

Shout out to Nancy calling me out on my bull****--I was acting like an a-hole commenting with these bottom feeding jerks--

I feel so dirty right now LOL

I hope he has his knee pads Id hate for him to get all bruised while servicing his boyfriend--Im sure he'll swallow every last drop

Squeaky Shoes

And the losers still rant on

I'm hoping TMZ deletes these posts.

Idtagthat
squeakyshoes
Idtagthat-is-gay-all-day

Shut the f*u*c*k up already-- You are all LOSERS with nothing better to do.

Posted at 2:08 PM on Jan 25, 2011 by Nancy
------------------------------------------------------
What is it with the dumb people who come in to a thread, tell us what kind of people we are because we argue with people on here and end their inane comment with "Shut the f*u*c*k up already-- You are all LOSERS with nothing better to do."

Clearly, YOU are stupid... you posting this garbage is doing the exact same thing... but whatever

Squeaky Shoes

oh and not to mention all the other ignorant people in here doing the exact same thing...

I lash out at somneone for posting a disrespectful comment in the first place and then i get attacked..

then it always ends with 3 or 4 people posting things like "all these people have nothing better to do... blah blah blah"

when you just lumped yourselves in the category of people you are griping about... calling them "losers" and such... are you guys blind to see that? or just ignorant and stupid