Rudy Giuliani -- If Sarah Palin Runs, I'll Run!

1/22/2011 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rudy Giuliani is more likely to make a run for the White House in 2012 if Sarah Palin makes one herself ... this according to excerpts from an upcoming interview.

0122_rudy_giuliani_sarah_palin_GETTY_REG2
CNN host Piers Morgan posted a few quotes on Twitter from his upcoming interview with the former mayor of New York City. Giuliani is quoted as saying, "The more Republicans in which I can show a contrast, probably the better chance, the better chance that I have ... My one chance, if I have a chance, is that I’m considered a moderate.”

You know who's not a moderate? Sarah Palin.

Giuliani ran for the Republican nomination in 2008, but fared poorly.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Susan

If it were a race between Rudy and Sarah obviously I'd have to pick Rudy. Sarah Palin has no business in the same sentence as the word president.

J D

They are both stupid idiots that only FOX news and Sean Hannaty would back!Sara Palins Husband is screwing around on her and Rudy is married to his Cousion!Is that someone you'd trust to run the Country? Do you really think Sean Hannaty is thinking right for all of us?

J D

Looks like this is a FOX NEWS pick!

Daniel Mountain

Whose side am I on?

How about NEITHER!

Robert

So his reason to run is based on whether that idiot Palin runs? Oh, and here I thought a decision like that would be based on something more important like wanting to serve this nation and better the country. What a ****ing **** that 9/11 exploiter is.

Barb

C: Neither.

Amy

Rudy probably would have won the 2008 Republican nom if he hadn't only campaigned in Florida. Everybody forgot about him because it the FL primary was 2-3 months after the 1st primary.

Sarah Palin is a joke. I think she will be shocked that people may like her speeches and books but nobody wants her as President. Even McCain turned his back on her when he realized what an idiot she really was. Unfortunately it was too late to drop her as a running mate. If he picked somebody else, he may have won the Presidency.

skoksvalley

Those people, except for the gun totin' people voted for Obama.
Sarah Palin doesn't, she represents a true American.
Get out of the mentality of liberals vs. republicans. it's not about that anymore.

I do own a gun and voted Democratic. Unlike Ms Palin I can hit the broad-side of a barn when shooting. I know many women who hunt and fish. Real outdoorswomen not reality stars, aka scripted tv.
Ms Palin is no more a true American than anyone else.
There is no "guidelines" for what an American is other than citizenship. We are all different!
I find it disappointing when people put those in the spotlight on a pedestal, it is a long fall to reality. Unfortunately many assume just because she claims to be a good Christian she is. Who knows what is in her heart, however I do hear what comes out of her mouth and many times it is inappropriate!

I do agree with you that no one is representing the average person in our country anymore. I also wish people would dislike me because of my actions not my voting record!!!!!

bill

They SHOULD both RUN.......IN FRONT OF A BUS

Christy

They both better get their act together. In a straw poll amongst Republicans in New Hampshire last week, Palin came in 4th and Guiliani last.

Rachel Rothechild

He will be running because he will have the runs.

Rachel Rothechild

Palin mouth always had teh runs.

2020vision

I CHOOSE BACON!!!!!!!!!!
I CHOOSE BACON!!!!!!!!!!
I CHOOSE BACON!!!!!!!!!!
I CHOOSE BACON!!!!!!!!!!
I CHOOSE BACON!!!!!!!!!!
I CHOOSE BACON!!!!!!!!!!
I CHOOSE BACON!!!!!!!!!!

azwi

What makes Rudy think that anyone wants him!!!! He's as bad as Palin & John Liar McCain

HELA