« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

WWE Star Denies Involvement in Shooting

1/22/2011 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

WWE star The Great Khali has been linked to a shooting in India that happened on Friday -- but the 7 foot superstar tells TMZ he had nothing to do with it.

0122_The_Great_Khali_GETTY_EXD
According to varying reports, a bodyguard working for Khali allegedly fired shots into a crowd and reportedly injured three people (other reports say only one person was injured).

But Khali tells us, "I am deeply saddened to hear of this incident and am disappointed it has been incorrectly reported that I was involved.  I had left my friend's house a half an hour before the reported shooting took place and did not have any bodyguards with me. My thoughts and prayers go out to the people who were injured."

In addition to his wrestling career, Khali had small parts in "The Longest Yard," "Get Smart," and "MacGruber."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Irony

If these comments were made to this mans face I am sure he would just laugh it off and walk away.

The truly funny thing in all these comments is how people have to have the cover of anonymity before they will show the hatred in them...its funny in a shake your head kind of way.

It would be even funnier if each commenter had to post there own photo next to what they say so others could then make there own comment on there apperance.

Howard K Fluffenburger

WoW!! I missed this the first time I read the story!...."In addition to his wrestling career, Khali had small parts in "The Longest Chin," "Get Chinned," and "MacChinner." hmmmm

MJ is the Greatest of all

THIS IS GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Howard K Fluffenburger

this is what im talking about!! http://www.themorningstarr.co.uk/images/man-suffers-from-huge-chin/chang-du.jpg

Joy

he's got "roids" written all over his face ;)

Joy

He's got "roids" written all over his face :)

Baylee13

Steroids are an ugly thing!

ylg

That is one scarey azz looking dude. He doesn't need a gun. I bet he is bullet proof. Bullets would run from him in fear. Hell Chuck Norris would run from him in fear.

MidoriMe

Keep your chin up!

Sue Donohue

#4 I agree. Maybe it's where they developed the face for the film "The Mask" from his face. To tell you the truth: if I bumped into him on a dark night I would be totally terrified.... Poor guy

catman

according to indian news channels there was a stampede who gathered to see kali. he is famous in noorthern india which has a culture of wrestling. so no shooting , stampede injured 3 ppl when too many ppl gathered waiting to see him

LongJohn69

Geez.....the dude looks like a Romanian "Dudley DoRight".

anon

He looks like he suffers from acromegaly, a growth disorder most often caused by a benign tumour in the pituitary gland.

SAY WHAT

thats a kooter tickler

annie2

And people make fun of Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments