Jermaine Jackson -- Still Abroad

1/23/2011 11:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jermaine Jackson -- who hasn't been spotted stateside since that whole Africa/passport/child support mess -- popped up in Cannes last night to attend the NRJ Music Awards.

0123_jermaine_jackson_getty
For a guy who feels he should only pay $215 a month in child support, he sure travels a lot.

Lil

His wife is gorgeous. Many Indian women are the most exotic beautiful women in the world.
I am surprised they are not used more in Hollywood.

mariam

Again very rude comments leave J5 alone. Bad journalism.

sjaz

His wife can wear van clef jewelry, he wears jewel studded suits and ties, travels the world over, but he won't pay for his own childen? Nice.

Marie

Don't worry. Katherine Jackson will pay all the child support bills for her son Jermaine. That is why she has hired that shady business manager Howard Mann to make tons of money by exploiting Michael Jackson's logo without permission of his estate.

Linda

what a piece of crap!

Donna

How pathetic! Wearing the same sunglasses that MJ used to wear and holding up the peace sign like MJ - yet, he does not have an ounce of the talent, humility or grace of MJ - still so jealous and riding on his brother's coattails!

Texas Boy

I'm sick and tired of this Mofo!!! I just got out of court for owing $13,000 and managed to pop up $5000 and I have kept my payments for 6 months and now my CS has gone up to $350 a month. You are telling me this grease mofo wants to only pay $215 a month?!?! Get a freaking job!!! WHY!! WHY is the court allowed him to still be free!?!??!? If that is the case.. I would love to have the judge he has! Throw his grease ass in jail already!!!! California DA needs to round him up and keep him there. Can't believe this ugly greased-up mofo is leaving with the mom. GET A JOB FOOL!!!!!!!!!

janet

This is why MJ wanted nothing to do with his family. Doesn't matter now.

Bippy

Michael Jackson by PROXY is paying for this "DEAD BEAT" VIA KATHERN AND HIS ESTATE!! He really should go somewhere and hide my face away from everyone - by the way what happened to the passport problem???

dd

Doc when did Jermaine wed a white woman, I haven't seen one..this old pregnant woman is Middle Eastern..u make no since at all.

Joann

See, this is why I know he's lying. Won't pay what he's suppose to pay in child support, crying he's broke but yet he can go to Africa and Cannes. It's not like he presenting an award there or accepting one. SMH.

dd

@21 cate He is going on his 4th brood, Hazel, then the one that wrote a book about the fam., then Alejandra, and now this old broad is preggers...hasn't paid a dime.

Bippy

@#47 They come with a DOWRY - normally they are sooooo ugly the daddy has to pay to get rid of em!!! (Good as money in the bank)!!

dd

@50 LMAO!

Kay

I say lock him up with Murray in the same cell and they can both share stories about how they used Michael and the crappy way they treated him! They have a lot in common~used Michael for money!
Jermaine's wife must be stupid marrying him after seeing how he treated the other women and having babies with him too??? Hope she realizes that when they get divorced she will have to support the kids on her own too! DISGUSTING to look at his pictures and to hear about him!