Mel to Oksana's Bodyguard -- Spill it, Dude

1/23/2011 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson's legal team is demanding documents from Oksana Grigorieva's former bodyguard that they believe will paint her as a liar and a fraud.
 0121_Kristian_Herzog_TMZ_ex
According to a subpoena obtained by TMZ, Mel's lawyers want Kristian Otto Herzog to fork over
every document and photo that details his relationship with Oksana, his correspondence with Oksana's lawyers, and the "1000s of emails, text messages, 100s of private photos, private videos and voice mails" Herzog claimed to have when he touted on his website that Oksana was a victim of domestic violence.

Mel's lawyers also want all emails and photos to back up his claim he and Oksana were more than friends.They're also after all photos Herzog took of Oksana and baby Lucia or any pics he has of himself with Oksana.

The subpoena also asks Herzog to provide documentation for various comments he made to TMZ.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

fuddyduddy

I knew it!

Fidel's niece

The truth will set you free Herzog!
We know that Ok$a is a LIAR!

GO MEL!

***Team Mel***

fuddyduddy

"The subpoena also asks Herzog to provide do***entation for various comments he made to TMZ."

Midwesterner--maybe NOW you can understand better why Sam, Frieda, and some others were stating that we should use CAUTION! Right there--read it!

Skydancer

Hello again LOL

fuddyduddy

KH--do the right thing! Honesty is the best policy. You'll gain respect in the process, and that's priceless. OG does not care about you!

fuddyduddy

Hello again, Skydancer!! My eyes are half-shut, but I thought I would just do a 'refresh' and viola!! Ahhh!

Skydancer

"Fact is ... Herzog was present at virtually every meeting Oksana had with her various lawyers, and there's no attorney-client privilege that would prohibit him from spilling the beans."

This sounds promising.

fuddyduddy

LOL, IA! I only found that number because I did not want to miss a word of TMZ Live that day!! LOL Whoever the nice young man was that helped, I sure appreciated it.

fuddyduddy

@Skydancer
Yes--it does sound very promising...for Mel!

OG does not care about anyone but herself. I am glad that KH is doing the right thing.

fuddyduddy

At least we don't have to look at that gawd-awful picture of OG in her bug-shades anymore!

fuddyduddy

Midwesterner-

I have said before, and I will repeat--EG and KH are the two witnesses who are the most damaging to OG. Therefore, they are good witnesses for Mel. Simple as that.

Skydancer

I hope Herzog wouldn't dream of perjuring himself.

Ding Dong! The Witch is Dead! LOL

Skydancer

Hopefully the last photo we'll see of OG will be her wearing a state issued orange suit.

fuddyduddy

Okay--I'm really out of here now! LOL!

Ray

There is a possibility Mr. Herzog was in a close relationship with Ms. Oksana. Photo evidence would be one way to prove it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments