Mel to Oksana's Bodyguard -- Spill it, Dude

1/23/2011 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson's legal team is demanding documents from Oksana Grigorieva's former bodyguard that they believe will paint her as a liar and a fraud.
 0121_Kristian_Herzog_TMZ_ex
According to a subpoena obtained by TMZ, Mel's lawyers want Kristian Otto Herzog to fork over
every document and photo that details his relationship with Oksana, his correspondence with Oksana's lawyers, and the "1000s of emails, text messages, 100s of private photos, private videos and voice mails" Herzog claimed to have when he touted on his website that Oksana was a victim of domestic violence.

Mel's lawyers also want all emails and photos to back up his claim he and Oksana were more than friends.They're also after all photos Herzog took of Oksana and baby Lucia or any pics he has of himself with Oksana.

The subpoena also asks Herzog to provide documentation for various comments he made to TMZ.

Fact is ... Herzog was present at virtually every meeting Oksana had with her various lawyers, and there's no attorney-client privilege that would prohibit him from spilling the beans.

Shuffle Demon

I've been browsing through comments on other sites. Why are some people so stuck on calling Mel a Nazi, antisemitic and a racist? I am very pro Israel and pro Jewish, but I fail to see why all the fuss? It certainly has no bearing on this case.

Posted at 1:58 AM on Jan 23, 2011 by Skydancer
--------------------------------------------------------
Skydancer... I think Mel has said some stupid things, but I don't believe he is a racist....I think some people like to use the race card because there is comfort in that

Skydancer

KH might be a douche bag but I don't think he'll perjure himself. Burn, Oksana, burn.

little aussie reader

LA - Herzog has his own website. He hasn't had a problem posting his opinions re: Ox there in the past. Why would he come here instead of posting on his own site? Doesn't make sense to me.

Skydancer

Actually, KH managed to post here and so did the other bodyguard, Nikki. They were both legit.

little aussie reader

Posted at 2:03 AM on Jan 23, 2011 by Skydancer

Well ... that remains to be seen Skydancer

Jus Another Viewer

Where and WHEN can I see this guy do a FULL interview? I wanna SEE him tell the world what a CROOK Octosana is. And how badly Mel was SET UP by that awful woman! (I would also BUY his book.. I think it would be a GREAT read!) And i'm not being at all sarcastic, I am 100% serious. He knows as much as Oksana for the most part. Come on Herzog - tell the world the TRUTH! Plz. We're all sick and tired of Oksana's and Horowitz LIES and Garbage BS stories they make up as they talk.
I wanna hear the TRUE details from someone who was around and KNOWS what really went on. Thank you Mr. Herzog for coming clean about all of this. That woman was just using YOU too. So she could make herself feel important. I'd bet she treated you like she was better than you too. She just comes off as THAT kind of woman, who feels ENTITLED to treat those around her as though she's above them. (Oksana has Camille Grammar Syndrome - CGS) which is basically a hoebag dirtball human that uses people to get EVERYTHING they have only to then look down on EVERYONE else around them.

kali

LA me, there were many different opinions flying on the last post. I'm pretty cynical and not really a believer.

Skydancer

@Shuffle Demon

I know about his DUI and what he said, but he was wasted. Contrary to the popular belief, drunks don't speak their mind. As far as I remember he apologized and stated he was no Holocaust denier. Funny thing is, people holding the grudge aren't even Jewish. WTF? He wouldn't have black friends if he were a racist.

Shuffle Demon

Hi ya ittle aussie... How is your pup doing? BTW nice pics... lol.. looks like quite the character..lol

Skydancer

Well ... that remains to be seen Skydancer

Posted at 2:04 AM on Jan 23, 2011 by little aussie reader

________________________________________________________________

Yep, we'll se. Azlee spoke to both of them, and the other guy left his FB addy. I don't think it matters either way.

Shuffle Demon

@Shuffle Demon

Posted at 2:09 AM on Jan 23, 2011 by Skydancer
--------------------------------------------------------
I totally agree with You Skydancer...

Skydancer

I can't wait to find out how Ox doctored the tapes. You think KH will spill the beans?

Shuffle Demon

Posted at 2:16 AM on Jan 23, 2011 by Skydancer
------------------------------------------------------
I wouldn't mind knowing that, but I actually hope he has the unedited versions of the tapes...I would like to know how those coversations went before OxSanity used the magic

Karls

Posted at 2:16 AM on Jan 23, 2011 by Skydancer

Me either and the other one who sold the tapes to ROL?

little aussie reader

Shuffle, this afternoon she touched her toes to the ground for the first time. It's still a big recovery for her (they say at least 2 months) but we're doing ok I think. Character sums her up nicely :o)