Justin Bieber -- What the Biebs Wants ...

1/24/2011 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber isn't your average teenager -- so you would think he doesn't have to ask permission to buy himself a toy helicopter. Think again.

0123_justin_bieber_video_tmz_ex
TMZ obtained a video of the Biebs shot in an airport about a year ago -- in which Justin tries to ask his mom if it's okay for him to buy the toy ... because his manager Scooter just told him no.

Biebs stays on the phone with his mom for several minutes, trying to negotiate some kind of settlement between the three of them.

Check out the vid and see if Bieber ends up getting his way.

Debbie

Justin looks like a young Donny Osmond. When I see his hair I'm so tempted to brush it back. Let the kid have the damn helicopter he makes enough money. You are only young once! When I was 15 I worked and had my own checking account and bought anything I wanted.

A.M.D

This video was last year, the kid was what 14? A typical 14, let's not forget overprivilage kid. He has everything if not more than your normal teen, a little spoiled, you bet and yet he is acting no different than any other typical teen only difference is that most parents would have had him stop long before the 8 minutes!

Debbie

I see nothing that indicates he's gay. Don't give the poor kid hang ups. He's shown he likes girls and he looks like a clean cut white boy but that's right it's not ok to be a clean cut person, male or female any more. And how many adults play with motorized cars, airplanes and helicopters? Plenty. Even Bruce Jenner plays with helicopters and there's nothing wrong with him. It's obvious this isn't a recent video and he is young enough and old enough to play with a helicopter and his manager and mother should have been jumping to get one for him because he didn't ask for anything wrong and they don't have a shortage of money.

wow

In retrospect, one's never too old for certain toys. The off road remote controlled vehicles are actually geared toward adults and some are quite pricey. My son is 16 and I would let him have a helicopter in a heartbeat. It beats a bong or alcohol anytime. I haven't stopped to check the helicopters out at the mall yet. There's usually a group of guys around the display but I will purchase at least two.

Nasious Cordova

I hope Justin dies gets cancer and dies

Posted at 9:52 AM on Jan 24, 2011 by Matt
........................................

but, how do you really feel? Don't hold back now.

servant

people he just kid stop trying label him gay

geowhiz

Kid needs an 8-ball and a hooker. Do it Hollywood style. Maybe he'll realize the hair thing is his only real talent.

Anonymous

So really no one cares that he told his mom that Scooter was acting like Gypsy? the guy even told the camera guy to cut that part out...no one is even saying anything about that? who cares if the kid is gay, he is obviously a bigot! isn't that more important? you guys are praising his mother on how she raised him but it's okay that she raised him to call people names like that? wow

emily

eu amo o justin de verdade e achei muito lindo da parte dele ter pedido para compra alguma coisa eu não sabia disso mais amei por ele ser rico eu acho que ele não pedia...

Richard

Justin Biba..parece uma menina de cabelos curtos

Politico Pablo

It's interesting no one seemed to recognize him in the airport. That probably wouldn't be the case today.

Perhaps his next song should be entitled," Just Give me a Reason".

WaxOnWaxOff

This spoiled brat is one clothing change from singing show tunes. He is putting up this front for the cameras. Once they are out of the view of the public or the cameras, everyone sucks him dry and they fall all over themselves to get him whatever he wants. This was all a show for the cameras to make him look like any other 15 year old trying to get his way and seeming to be "handled". Today a helicopter, tomorrow a jet airplane. Listen to Dire Straits: "I Want My MTV", and you will then understand more...

Rachael

Forget the toy, what's with the obnoxious neon green scarf?

LOL

Canadian parents > American Parents

The most popular pop star in the world cant get a toy helicopter.
.... an American Dad bought his 14 year old son a gun for his B-day last week, and the kid shot his dad, great aunt and grandmother

Canadian parents > American Parents

Sally

The parents just sent up a red flag. I know Justin is still a child, but I just hope that they are not spending all of his money like many other child stars' parents. I'm just sayin!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments