Lindsay Lohan -- I'm Done Clubbing! (Seriously)

1/24/2011 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Stop us if you heard this one before -- Lindsay Lohan is telling her friends she is never clubbing again. As in forever. Forever ever. For reals. Stop laughing.

Lindsay Lohan Done Clubbing
Sources close to LiLo tell TMZ she is "completely over the club scene" -- no more "I'll just have water, thanks" -- and realizes that cutting it out completely is the best chance for her to avoid temptation and remain sober.

We're also told the no clubbing pledge extends to her friends as well -- as in she's going to stop hanging out with the people that only used her to party.

Which pretty much only leaves her trainer and the pizza delivery guy.

0811_lindsay_lohan_footer

Truth

YAAAWN, SHE'LL JUST DO IT AT HOME. WHO CARESSS. CALL ME WHEN THE OBITUARY IS PUBLISHED. NEXT.

Holly

Stopped hanging with out with old friends HAHAHAHA!!!
What was she doing with Patrick Aufdenkamp over the weekend?

fishfrog

Don't worry Lindsay. I'll hang around you. I don't do coke or
meth, but I know where to get a couple of ice cold 40 ozs.

Joey

Holy crap! When can we FINALLY stop JEARING about this spoiled, bratty, bithcy, girl? Who gives a flying flip WHAT she does. The bitch should've been locked up YEARS ago -- that's what would've happened to average Joes like us! GO AWAY LINDSAY -- YOU ARE A DRUGGIE, BOOZY HAS-BEEN!!

Holly

Stop reporting these stupid stories.
Whats next, "Linsday Lohan Farted"

MIDNIGHT TOKER

she has really turned over a new leaf..go lindsay go

Grandma Cracker

Who knows what to believe with all the Lohan misinformation that flies around. Sobriety is a huge commitment not just a, well I won't do anything til my big comeback, or I won't do anything til my probation is over, then I'll just do a little. That attitude is a fast track back to hell. Every relapse is worse than the one before and there is no, oh I'll only do a little this time, not like I did before.

It would be really neat if she makes it this time and is able to say that her own sobriety is her biggest accomplishment.

Little Lindsay, your cir***stances are pretty BS-ish, but your sobriety is ALL YOUR OWN. Work it, kid.

Peter Sc

How is she ever going to get a job if she cannot market herself?

Mike

sorry, had to relax from laughing too much. clubbing is where we tried to hook up with that special someone, Unless Lindsey has found that special someone to spend lots of time with. But than I re-read, just water please, thanks, than it hit me, she'll still be in clubs, but not with any alcohol or drugs ???? maybe, we'll see. I do wish Lindsey the best on that pledge.

Nikki

Yeah Right! And thats why she is back to ALL her old friends
Hahahaha! I'd like to see Markus, Samantha, Patrick and the rest of her friends stay out of clubs

Very Laughable!

Karren

Lindsay does NOT have to go to a club...what about all those Hollywood Hills "house parties" in private residences?? Is she giving those up as well? I really, really want to hope that this time she will make it & stay sober/clean...BUT time will be the determining factor. And, Lindsay....haven't you heard the expression: "Never say Never"!? (It's like the 'kiss of death' to make a statement like that)! Good luck to you, though. Would love to see her make it this time after her 5th rehab...and how many jail stints? Remember your New Year's Resolution to "live in the present moment" and to live day to day? Don't make huge statements/predictments like I'll never, never.....!

Nikki

Oh no....Better see Radaronline

Hope they throw douche bag Daddy in jail as well

DANA

She should go back home to NY and search some normal job.
Her acting career is over.

Delmar

Susan is right. If Lindsay didn't quote it and Lindsay didn't tweet it anyone can say Lindsay said anything. Lindsay is not your friend, TMZ, and her real friends would never, ever talk to you or radar or any other cheap, exploitive tabloid. You guys are creeps, your readers are mostly malcontents who have nothing better to do than bash someone they have minimal knowledge about and these stories need to stop. If you are really concerned with Lindsay's welfare, while she basically now is doing nothing newsworthy, just stop with the stories already.

Grandma Cracker

Oh my gosh Delmar, settle down. Camp Lohan is falling all over it's self to keep her on these sites. Dina Lohan is a master at getting free publicity for her kid! Careers are not made or busted on gossip sites, only free publicity is generated.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments