Lindsay Lohan -- I'm Done Clubbing! (Seriously)

1/24/2011 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Stop us if you heard this one before -- Lindsay Lohan is telling her friends she is never clubbing again. As in forever. Forever ever. For reals. Stop laughing.

Lindsay Lohan Done Clubbing
Sources close to LiLo tell TMZ she is "completely over the club scene" -- no more "I'll just have water, thanks" -- and realizes that cutting it out completely is the best chance for her to avoid temptation and remain sober.

We're also told the no clubbing pledge extends to her friends as well -- as in she's going to stop hanging out with the people that only used her to party.

Which pretty much only leaves her trainer and the pizza delivery guy.

0811_lindsay_lohan_footer

Dr. M

I know that pizza delivery guy = Stay Away from that pizza delivery guy !
Without God she will not make it.
I'm tougher than she is -
I was doing coke/alcohol - could not stop.
Stopped the coke on my own - needed help (God) 4 the alcohol.
It's been 12-13 yrs = no problem.
Quit cold turkey - tried 2 drink again but it burned in my veins.
Shalom Aleichem Lindsay
Dr. M
MM

M.T.

Welcome to motherhood dumbass!

Uh

She might even be hired by TMZ to find the front door for Max..that would be an interesting event.

lou

This from a girl who lies like a rug. Yeah, I'd like to believe her but she's even lied about her length of sobriety (it only started after she broke out of BF and assaulted Dawn Holland.) And she's also lied about what went down at BF. As another poster stated, actions speak louder than words.

dreamon

Good for her. Now do something without announcing to the world for reaction......

Susie

Wow. What a bunch of negative comments. Glad none of these folks suffer from addiction. If it's all so lame stop reading it. How about offering her good will and a little prayer.

justsaying

I believe her. With every fiber of my being I believe her. Now....will you all excuse me. I'm getting ready to fly my spaceship to Venus. Takeoff is in an hour.

ruby

Wow, lightbulb moment if it's true. I agree, keep your stuff private and move on.

Bubbles The Chimp

Just...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Yeah right.

anony

Just like she "quit" the Lovelace movie.

Robert

Hey Lady. Somebody's gonna have to pay for these pizzas!

anonymous

one has to start somewhere...."nothing good happens after midnight" is a pretty decent thing to keep in mind, hope she can find positive people who help her do other things. always good to prune the hangers-on tree when trying to grow up, no one getting her high is her friend at this point...actions are all that speaks, but for health & functioning, this is the right idea

geowhiz

Quick, somebody chop up a fat line of blow for her, I think she's gone insane.

---

Is this her way of saying she only intends to party on private yachts, on private planes and in private homes??? Certainly its not her saying she intends to be "clean" either from drugs or alcohol. The LiLo is never on the DownLo from Blo!!!

elaine

if one really wants recovery you have to "change playmates and playpens" (grow up). I sincerely hope for her life and secondarily her career that she is able to do so. I'm not a fan but I am a fan of seeing folks suceed and I truly hope she does.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments