Oprah Winfrey REVEALS Secret -- I Have a Sister!

1/24/2011 12:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oprah Winfrey spilled the beans on her big secret today on her show ... she has a long lost sister!

Oprah's Sister
Turns out The Big O has a half-sister named Patricia -- who was put up for adoption at a young age and bounced around foster homes until she was finally adopted at the age of 7. Oprah said her mother Vernita Lee never told her about Patricia.

Oprah, Patricia and her mother were all reunited on the show.

Vernita Lee

0917_oprah_Launch-Footer

en Todo Momento!!

it's mee! oprah!! it's mee!!! ...can i get some money??!

Wishes

Does anyone really care about Oprah anymore???? She is a has-been, and needs to retire. BTW, she looks really fatter and uglier than ever!!!

dj61

I guess Oprah is really desperate for ratings. Thought Gayle was the mother she never had....yet, she uses her Mom on her show as it suits her? Oprah is way to super-important and pompous for me anymore.

TheRicker

This is Oprah's big secret?

Damn. From the way it was promo'ed I was expecting to witness the rapture or something. What a let down.

Seriously, this generates about as much excitement for me as that stupid show, 'Who Do You Think You Are?' Who cares about the family tree of some C-list celebrity? Oh my God! Snoop Dogg was the third cousin once removed of George Washington Carver!??!

Just as I couldn't care less about that, I couldn't care less about whether Oprah has one half sister or seven. Where are the folks that find this news to be spectacular and awe-inspiring?

dfdfd

The statistics prove she more than likely has a dozen "unknown" half brothers and sisters. These people reproduce like coach-roaches.

Emilio

Nell Carter is her sister?

Brah

Oprah's half sister: Show me the money!

omofmom

It seemed like she didn't care. Patricia did it the right way not wanting to piss the big "o" off. She doesn't really act like she likes her in this clip. I guess I will have to watch the show damn!

Lynne

Who gives a flying F**k?

cathy

I thought she was gonna finanlly come out of the closet...

Losers

Do any of you have jobs?

Niqui

You people are so mean on here. I mean some of you acts if has something to with personally. I'm glad that she finally meets her sister. I think all family should meet.

Marcos

She looks like Oprah and sounds pretty much calm and collected. She should get her own show on OWN (Oprah's new channel) and work to bring lost families together.

smile

The bottom line this is Oprah last year and she has to leave out with a bang. Highest ratings, so she will do whatever it takes to keep her ratings up until the end of her show. No one wants to end a show on a sour note.

Nicole

well, thanks for the spoiling it for us..you should have done a "spoiler alert" jerks