Miss Teen Arkansas -- 'Mortified' Over Drunk Arrest

1/25/2011 4:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

An ex-Miss Teen Arkansas USA -- who was arrested last weekend for public intoxication -- is "mortified" about the situation ... and says she's "sorry if I brought any shame on my state."

Megan Burgess Arrested
A rep for the Miss USA Organization tells TMZ, it was Megan Burgess' resident assistant at her University of Arkansas dorm who called the cops on Megan for being a drunk nuisance -- and when police found her, she was sitting in the snow outside by herself.

But the Miss USA Organization isn't holding any grudge -- telling us, Megan "is a sweet girl who exemplifies the values of a Miss Teen title holder and is mortified about this."

The rep adds, "She even called over to us and said she was 'sorry if I brought any shame on my state.'"

0720_mugshot_footer

Truth

WOW, GOT CAUGHT DRUNK. KINDA LOOKS LIKE LIV TYLER WITHOUT MAKEUP. STEVEN TYLER MIGHT BE HER DAD. I SEE THE REHAB LINK.

Nikkcolle

LOL # 13

Squeaky Shoes

rofl!

ok, so she got busted for being hammered... at least she and 4 other women aren't married to same guy (yet)

I'd say she's doing pretty good so far if that's ALL she was arrested for!

geowhiz

Soon to be Teen Pregnant, probably by her cousin.

cekeste

The RA was jealous hahahaha. I was a drunk nuisance in college, and once my RA held my hair while I was blowing chunks. Then she wrote me up.

chicagannie

What kind of RA calls the cops on a drunk student? An ill-equipped one. Nice job, RA. Makes yer school look really good, too.

Quinn

it appears her RA is a douche.

konaehukai

The shame should come from living in Arkansas. It's not because of your behavior sweetheart.

John

Shes a Gem. Since when the hell is it a crime to have a good time?? She did nothing wrong.

Artist

She looks better drunk, without make up then she does all made up in those pageants

confused

OK, let me see if I understand this: We have one pagent winner that says that marriage should be between a man and women, SHE gets berated and run out of town. This ho gets cr*p faced, and listen to all the excuses. Is she even 21?? So getting drunk and falling down in the snow is acceptable, but stating your opinion is not?? We got some value system in this contry.

TJ

Is it even possible to bring shame on the state of Arkansas? I wouldn't think so.

wrangler003

That is what is wrong with kids today. Everyone give's them a free pass with their screwups. Maybe, if someone would hold them accountable for it, they would try to change. Lindsay Lohan is a prime example of doing nothing and smoothing everything over for them. She should just pack up and go to hollyweird, they are all drunk's and dope head trash.

Blacq

"Leave the poor girl alone. Who wasn't a drunk nuisance in college? So she's human. Does she really deserve to have her face spread across a tabloid celeb site? I don't think so."

Listen up, Moron. let me make it a bit easier for you? This nim-wad can represent the title of DRUNK MISS TEEN FOR ARKANSAS.

Feel better now?

Edwood

Hey, it's Arkansas! What could she do to bring shame to that state.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments