Blair on 'The Facts of Life': 'Memba Her?!

1/25/2011 10:37 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lisa Whelchel is best known for playing Blair Warner on the '80s television show "The Facts of Life." Guess what she looks like now!

0125_welcome_memba_launch

Orlando Bloom -- Oh, Daddy!

Orlando Bloom took his newborn son Flynn out for a walk at Will Rogers State Park in the Pacific Palisades over the weekend.

0125_orlando_fame_launch
If his personal life is anything like his movie career, you can expect a few sequels to Flynn in the coming years.

Celebrity Cross-Dressin'

Sometimes being a superstar can be a real drag -- see which stars have crossed over to the other side.

0121_drag_launch

Oscar Noms -- Who Should Win? Vote Now!

The Oscar nominations were announced this morning -- and now we want to know who you'll be rooting for come February 27th!

0125_welcome_noms_launch

With nominees like Natalie Portman, James Franco, Christian Bale, newcomers Jennifer Lawrence and Hailee Steinfeld and 10 films up for Best Picture, there's a lot to choose from this year.

So check out all the noms and vote now for all your favorites!

Obama -- Ba-Rockin' Some New Hairdos!

With rumors swirling about Barack Obama possibly dying his hair -- we got to thinking ... there are so many COOLER things he could do to his 'do!

0121_obama_hair_launch
After all...isn't this the president who wanted change?

Celebrity Scramble!

Can you guess whose handsome man face got one hell of a celebrity scramblin'?

0121_launch_scramble

Tommy Lee and deadmau5 -- Swingers

During a visit to Six Flags Magic Mountain -- Tommy Lee and a mask-free Deadmau5 strapped on some safety harnesses and swung into action on a ride aptly named "Dive Devil" earlier this month.

0121_tommy_lee_deadmau5_launch

Safety first.

What's the Big Frigin' Difference?!

Take a gander at these sly snapshots and see if you can spot the differences we have weaseled in!

0121_differences_launch_v2
**HINT -- There are THREE differences in the above photographs!**

Vince

Who comes up with the dopey adjectives that are used to describe the appearance of the, "All growed up" 70 year olds.

Kenny Nash

She looks amazing !

Kenny Nash.....youtube...KENNY NASH "DESIRE"

Rhonda

Vince, you're absolutely right! No wonder the kids talk like they do..if so called journalists can't use proper grammar and spelling. The world saddens me sometime :(

btw.. Blair looks great!

dmnjhy

I am an Air Force and seek ing someone .I need a woman who can love me back ...I also uploaded my hot photos on kissmilitary.com nder the name of jay55..It's the largest and best club for seek ing Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Police Force, and the admirers of those who wear the uniform.I just hope you don't mind me being a soldier ...Please Check it out!I'm serious

gino

I love to defile those "prissy" types.

dmnjhy

Ashley

Earn FREE yes 1931$ Per week Proven way, its true I earned from

Please get me back here HTtp://Bit.LY/homeearn

FREE I earned 1893$ this week and i have been paid for last week earnings of 1931$ and I am happy about it

i am housewife staying in house now i can buy anything i need with the amount i earn by spending few hours a week which is really a blessing to me and my family

if you are facing financial struggles and want financial freedom like me then its for you. Best of luck.

Lisa

DO YOU HAVE TO SPELL SO GETTO!!! THAT IS TRASHY

bimbodingobob

Why does every washed up person say the have been focusing on family and GOD, most likely a closet PERV!

hawk

ive been waitng to read about a woman you shoes mule with the looks of erica eleneck and body , that shoots grizzleys in the eyes with a chaw of redman , and like the coonhunters with the ukc , not to mention brind in a big pay check , i dont mean them kind you got to check to see what sex they are now days either ,

Ken from Tucson

It is sooooo nice to see that "Blair," Lisa Welchel, is doing so well. She was a beautiful girl that turned into a beautiful and wonderful woman! God bless her and her family. OMG... HE did!!!! Fantastic!

ManicD

@Rhonda: "English teacher, correct thy self.

mike b

she still looks hot as ever

kase

I hope one day some person shoves the camers up your ass.. you are a bunch of nosy bastards.

olga6510