Dr. Conrad Murray

Pleads Not Guilty

in MJ Death

1/25/2011 2:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray just pled not guilty to involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson ... telling the judge, "I am an innocent man."

0125-conrad-murray-video_2
When the judge asked Murray for his plea, he said, "Your Honor, I am an innocent man," adding, "I therefore plead not guilty."

Judge Michael Pastor ruled earlier this month that there is enough evidence to force Murray to stand trial.

Today's brief arraignment is part of the process.

The trial date is set for March 28.

If convicted, Murray faces a maximum of four years in prison.

By the way, we promised you we'd go live with the arraignment, but the technical wizards at  KABC TV in Los Angeles couldn't find the right cables to plug in -- they cover L.A. like no one.

Scott

Katie is just mad cause her "eggs" have shriveled up years ago. you and jack make a great couple do u think the wedding will be an open bar?

Scott

ty Mimi.....sighhh

cabaretchicknyc

selling pot...5 years in jail. killing michael jackson....4 years in jail........... hmmmm.......

Scott

Well put caberet........

Big picture he goes to jail and loses the ability to practice ever again.

I know it sucks but hey lets take any positive we can get :)

Glass is half full.

Peace.

jack

No body can deny that Michael Jackson had a serious drug addiction and shot up on a daily basis. Any person with a sane mind, will tell you this is dangerous. There were many people in Michael's life who had the power to intervene, including his mother, who did not. Are they ALL guilty of his death? Think about it. Im off to work as I have a real life, enjoy your banter! With each other..

Scott

Jack I wish u well at luck but when I say I want fries with my meal I expect a smile cause on the menu they are free........

Scott

As of now the only troll here is u duilama did u get a kick out me saying your name? Kinda like oh boy oh boy oh boy someone acknowledged me? LOL all trolls are alike...........yawnnnnnn.

Tellit

This man knows he's innocent because Mj is alive :)

Posted at 9:26 AM on Jan 25, 2011 by Babe
_______

Yeah Babe....this is true.

God Bless Conrad Murray
An innocent man.

His best defense is a good offense.

Scott

MJ lives in all his fans hearts........at least we believe in something other then bs............yawnnnnn on that note gn to all. Ty for the save Mimi I did appreciate it.

Peace.

mymjj5

A self protrait!
Posted at 4:26 PM on Jan 25, 2011 by duilama
_______________________________________________________________
Lame!!!!! LoL!!!

mymjj5

Hi Lee Lee, Daphne, Cherwood, LC4Michael, Siggisis, Moni, MiMi, Brigha from UK, barbara, Pegasus, Human Nature, Annie-I'm-Not-Okay,Sofi, Guillesser, Chic and Chico
Since there's no surveillance (yeah right) and it does not seem to be a priority of the defense or prosecution, we have only 8 weeks to work out that time line of the last 18-24 hours of Michael's life. Everything has to add up and make sense!!!

MiMi

What's the matter duidodo?

Didn't you understand his post either?

LoL...

Tell-Zit

Almost 35,000 VOTES SUPPORTING DR CONRAD MURRAY.....NOT GUILTY is ONE VOTE with this type of support.Maybe we will have 12 only a wish.We THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT=THE MURRAY DEFENSE FUND=CASH FOR A DASH TO VICTORY.

mymjj5

.....and Murray still does not have a defense!!!! I love it!