Dr. Conrad Murray

Pleads Not Guilty

in MJ Death

1/25/2011 2:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray just pled not guilty to involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson ... telling the judge, "I am an innocent man."

0125-conrad-murray-video_2
When the judge asked Murray for his plea, he said, "Your Honor, I am an innocent man," adding, "I therefore plead not guilty."

Judge Michael Pastor ruled earlier this month that there is enough evidence to force Murray to stand trial.

Today's brief arraignment is part of the process.

The trial date is set for March 28.

If convicted, Murray faces a maximum of four years in prison.

By the way, we promised you we'd go live with the arraignment, but the technical wizards at  KABC TV in Los Angeles couldn't find the right cables to plug in -- they cover L.A. like no one.

LC4Michael

Hey Siggi! Hope your job is going well.

mymjj5

Hi barbara, Pegasus, Siggisis, Moni,MiMi, LC4Michael, Human Nature, Nan, Daphne, Annie-I'm NotOkay, and Cherewood!!!

Great post cherwood

I have to disagree to some extent about the doubt among the fans. we have to respect their doubt too. With their doubt comes opportunity for revelation. Questions will arise. Definite answers are still out there. I know we cannot resolve what really happened to Michael online. Especially w/o factual surveillance info or "Michael's" phone records. yet we can make sense of this whole entercounter and not accept the BS jargon regarding Michael's death. If the powers that be thought the fan base would accept this "mucked up" explanation from Murray and the LAPD they really underestimated us!!!

mymjj5

-#599: Mymjj5, thanks for another great post, and for being the VOICE OF REASON here. People seem to read all about the Propofol CRAP, but completely disregard the other points in the LAPD affidavit: that Michael CALLED Murray when he got home from Rehearsal and complained of feeling DEHYDRATED.
Hi Cherwood
Great post as always!!! Here we go: What time did Michael call Murray complaining about dehydration? Ms. Chase said it was normal for Dr. Murray to arrive at the home sometime between 9-930pm nightly. Yet when she left around 10pm on 6/24/2009, she did not see his car parked outside.
The Associated Press (AP) stated that per Michael AW, Murray's car was seen parked at the home as normal as they arrived home from the Staples Center. After MichaelJ got home he started to complain about dehydration. Security walked Michael into the home and to the foot of the stairs.

If Michael called Murray as Murray claimed in the police affidavit, then Michael would have made the call before leaveing the staples center or while riding in the SUV, not after he got to Holmby Hills.

Yet Murray makes a statement in the police affidavit that Michael called him complaining of dehydration after he got home?

If Murray was already at the home as stated by security, why would Michael need to call him?

btw: i think it would be most interesting to know who michael called during the hours leading up to his death. do phone records show that Michael Jackson called dr. murray any time after rehearsal ended around 12midnight?

also: the prescriptions in which the lables were torn off IMO were those of Michael Jackson. The torn off lables would list the name of the doctor, the date prescribe as well as the directions as we all know. By tearing off the lables a definite timeline has been broken of Michael's factual medication management schedule. Thus we have to rely on the word of a proven liar like Murray.
IMO: The bottles with aliases were planted to defame Michael as an addict.

mymjj5

typo:

You wasted "your" 15 minutes so I thought it was only fair to you that I waste mine as well.

barbara

Murray caught in another lie about Michael being dehyrdrated, when I watch This Is It, I thought I seemed a water bottle in front of Michael and water bottle through out the whole set, Michael had acess to water, another thing what causes dehyration?
1. Diarrhea 2. Vomiting 3. Water Loss 4. Inadequate water intake
I don't recall anyone saying Michael had any of these things. Did any of you hear about these things?

mymjj5

Hi barbara
I did not hear anyone say michael was dehydrated. Yes there was water and food on the set as well.

mymjj5

Only Murray, the Associated Press (AP), and all media that obtain electronic copy from the AP stated that Michael Jackson complained of dehydration.

barbara

I guess I am a little confused, how would Michael know to call Murray and say he is dehydrated? If I'am thirsty for water how would I know the different between wanting water and being dehydrated, someone would have to tell me that I'am dehydrated like a doctor, did Kenny Ortego or someone at the set tell Michael this, did someone in the AEG camp call the AP and media and say this to them just to cover themselves.

barbara

#629 Correction: excess and dehydration

mymjj5

I don't know barbara. It seems to me that Michael was free to get water once he arrived home. He did not eat when he got home, chyle who knows.....Murray that lying Son of a Witch!!!

LC4Michael

Very interesting ladies! At one point in TII Kenny tells Michael to go get some water and Michael sings the word water. This was after he did that incredible job on Billie Jean and the dancers were going crazy!

Hate to say too much as a "verbal spanking" may be warranted for my thoughts on the subject. I am guessing you know what I am talking about:)

barbara

I wonder did at anytime did Michael complain to Murray about feeling sluggist and Murray could have told him oh you are just a little dehydrated (JMO) when I used to take my kids to the doctor if they were sick, I didn't know they were dehydrated unless the doctor told me, I can't wait for this trial to start, that to you MYMJJ5 you are the engine that is pulling this train and in the process you are making us use our minds.

LC4Michael

Brother! Deb and Tellit are on the new board about KO and starting the usual garbage. I really hope no one responds because that is exactly what they are looking for.

barbara

I just took a peak at that board, they should be ashame talking about that poor lady, they have no respect, each of us don't know what we would do if we lost a love one, sometime we just want closure.

mymjj5

Hi barbara
Hi LC4Michael

I remember Michael singing the word "water" in TII. I'm sure there was lots of food and drinks available. MJ did not have to go hungry or thirsty.
Thanks barbara I must say the day before Michael died is most intriguing. I have most of the day filled in from numerous sources who were in the home or at the staples center with Michael. I will post as soon as I close two or three gaps. I wish we had Michael's phone records. The media seems to be interested in telling Murray's side of the story only. That's fine. I believe as adoring fans of Michael Jackson we can question everything that does not add up or does not make sense.
Believe it or not, I'm holding back how I really feel.

Oh the other board. I looked! I left! I will not be posting! It's ridiculous!

Previous 15 Comments | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments