Dr. Conrad Murray

Pleads Not Guilty

in MJ Death

1/25/2011 2:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray just pled not guilty to involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson ... telling the judge, "I am an innocent man."

0125-conrad-murray-video_2
When the judge asked Murray for his plea, he said, "Your Honor, I am an innocent man," adding, "I therefore plead not guilty."

Judge Michael Pastor ruled earlier this month that there is enough evidence to force Murray to stand trial.

Today's brief arraignment is part of the process.

The trial date is set for March 28.

If convicted, Murray faces a maximum of four years in prison.

By the way, we promised you we'd go live with the arraignment, but the technical wizards at  KABC TV in Los Angeles couldn't find the right cables to plug in -- they cover L.A. like no one.

Ulja

I can't understand what are here oxygen cylinders with which murray ran on a ladder and giving propofol at? Or is this continuation of the old theme of a pressure chamber?

barbara

JMO! I think Murray always hung at that club and Michael knew he hung there, Murray probaly had a habit of telling Michael to call him when he get done rehearsal this way he woundn't be waiting around at Michael house all that time, I think that Murray planted in Michael mind that long hour of rehearsal can cause dehydration, its like when you see the football players on television and they run down the field they get exhausted and often get dehydrated from running around out there on the field and sometime they go back to the side line and get oxygen and Gatorade. I called the children hosptial today and spoke with a nurse on the phone I needed some questions answered, I asked the nurse why do they give children Pedialyte ILO water when they are dehydrated, the nurse told me tha Pedialyte replaces the electrolyte in your body and water doesn't, water is used for cleasing the kidneys and for thrist, she said that sometime people are so badly dehydrated that they have to be hook up to the IVF to be given a Saline Solution to get the electrolyte quickly restore to the body, she also suggested that it's good to drink Gatorade if you workout Yunk!. So I am saying all this to say (JMO) that maybe now for six weeks Murray was giving Michael IVF with Saline Solution which wasn't a bad thing to do along with putting some oxygen back into his lungs, and so sum this up MYMJJ5 you would be right to say that on the night Michael died it was the first time he gave him that Propofol because he wanted to try something new, who knows may Michael asked him what are you putting in the IVF and he could have told Michael anything, all of this is (JMO) along with what I found out from the nurse and maybe Murray should have been ordering cases of Gatorade. JMO

barbara

#672 Correction words should be that ILO tha and maybe Michael.

mymjj5

Posted at 3:50 PM on Feb 2, 2011 by barbara
________________________________________________________________
hi barbara
good post!
i think murray was at the club as well during the AM hours on 6/25/2009. yet ms chase stated it was normal for murray to arrive at holmby hills around 9-930pm nightly, but his car was not seen parked when she left work at 10pm.
murray was aware of michael's 10 hour rehearsal days, his healthy diet and medication regiment. I believe murray provided care for michael that included pain medications (pills and or intravenous), saline solution for occasional dehydration, oxygen therapy for respiratory bronchiolitis. There were 2 psychotropic medications prescribed for michael that I know will regulate a sleeping disorder. That medication is Clonazepam. i believe everything murray did for michael was standard routine medication management for someone with michael's ailments. michael wanted the care of a private physician for the upcoming concert series. otherwise he would have just continue to attend regularly scheduled doctor visits just like any other person suffering with life long ailments.(jmo)

barbara

We all know alcohol is the root of all evil, let just say something went wrong and if he was drinking that was a distraction of giving Michael care, how many times have we burn up food cooking on the stove, that old evil telephone will do it all the time, Murray got on that phone and forgot all about Michael, but hey wait a minute MYMJJ5 correct me if I am wrong you are good at finding stuff, didn't Murray states that when Michael came home from rehearsal he was hypered and he gave him something to calm him down?

mymjj5

barbara
the only thing I could find was that Michael was cold, the heat was turned up high and the fire place was burning. I found that to be nothing more than utter nonsense. for one, there's no way murray would have been able to sit at michael's bedside and monitor him throughout the night in that kind of heat. i don't believe michael who had respiratory complications would be able to breathe in such a hot room. from the way murray tell's his story, MJ simply could not fall asleep not that he was angry or agitated about it.
murray is a guilty liar.

barbara

So if it turned out that Murray said Michael was hypered he is really in trouble, that means Michael was full of energy Hmmm! and Murray better plead the fifth.

mymjj5

I think AEG does not want to come out of this looking like a
co conspirator to the murder of the most famous entertainer who has ever lived. AEG does not want the murder of Michael Jackson to be associated with the AEG brand in any way. Murray is not going to plead the 5th. To much is at stake for AEG.

mymjj5

____________________________________________________________
Without surveillance we will never know. Besides that would have been a possible alibi for murray that he was at the club the morning michael jackson was killed. too late to change his story now. if murray confessed to a murder he did not commit, he's covering for some very powerful men.

barbara

I think it is ashame that the very security that was suppose to protect Michael in the end failed him, why would Michael own security help Murray hide evidence, security is suppose to make sure alarm systems and surveillance camera's are working, I can see maybe Michael not have a surveillance in his room for his own privacy, so many people are playing a part in this, this is like going to see a play where there are many charaacters, so this is a murder mistery, called Who really done it, like the movies Cher played in called Suspect, and sometime the suspect is not the actual suspect.

mymjj5

________________________________________________________________
Amen to that!!! The security team is lying to a degree as well. No one just walked up at random and took the surveillance data. Reportedly the LAPD has the hard drive, thus why put out a lie that the surveillance footage was stolen. This is why I feel so strongly that the fans have to tell Michael's side of the story as best we can.

barbara

I was wondering what happen to you all on this board I took a visit to the other board and chyle let me tell you I was ROFLMBAO with some of those comments, I,am not getting involved with those looney ticks, you can handle them MYMJJ5. One thing for sure why do people get upset because we want answers for Michael, not only does the family need closure we as Michael long time fans need closure, somethng people are strange just like a championship game when the team is doing bad fans dissapear, but the true fans stick around no matter what, and we are Michael's true fans, I would love for the trial to be on television, I can't be there in the court room, but I wish I could truly sit in my livingroom and support Michael and shed some more tears.

mymjj5

hi barbara
I went over there for a while and went back and forth defending michael and ended up defending myself! I know how you feel about the upcoming trial. No matter what happens I will not shed another tear. I'm all cried OUT!!!

Pegasus

To mymjj5 - Congrads to you for all you have done to defend MJ on ALL of the boards! Like you and many other MJ Fans, I too am looking forward to the trial beginning. I personally want to see Dr. Death, showed up as he truly is - a lying, deceptive, etc. person. And I want to see the truth come out, regarding everything (and everyone) who had a hand in Michael's death. I just pray, that everyone who may have been involved - as well Murray himself, will recieve a very long prison term. So that they will have to live with the knowledge of their actions. I would hate to see them get off with a light sentence and/or a monetary one. This is only my opinion of course. Lets pray that justice will be served for Michael!

barbara

I think if Murray told that security guard to help him hide stuff, he probaly disconnected the surveillance camera, the bad thing about it is the security is placing him at the crime, the stupid man should have just ease out the back door and nobody would have known he was in the house, and another thing if this happen in Michael's room, for Michael privacy Michael probaly didn't want to be caught on camera changing his clothes in the privacy of his room even thought I would love to see him on camera LOL!

Previous 15 Comments | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments