'Jersey Shore' Cast

We're Goin' to Italy!!!

1/25/2011 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The entire "Jersey Shore" cast is finally getting THE BOOT -- because we're told the plan is to shoot Season 4 in Italy!

Jersey Shore Italy

Sources connected to the show tell us they will be scouting locations in Italy -- similar to the way they did it in Miami -- to find the right locale.

One source connected with the show says they've already lined up some of Vinny's Italian relatives to host the "Jersey" crew for an authentic Guadagnino dinner.

And we're told ... two months ago execs began working on getting visas for the cast and crew.

Of course, the whole thing is contingent on whether the Italian government lets them in the country!!

UPDATE: MTV just confirmed our story ... Italy's the place!  Arrivederci!

Amanda

Visas are necessary to work/live long-term in Italy.
And every Italian bar with younger people in it are always watching Jersey Shore, so hey, maybe they'll be more welcomed than you'd believe. I'll stick with watching futbol, grazie mille.

Bob

To Italy huh? While they are gone can the US revoke their citizenship and leave them there?

Jim

Yeah, there`s probably a couple people left in the world that still like Americans, may as well finish the job.

Squeaky Shoes

I hope the condition of the italian government letting them in, is making snooki wear a scram bracelet

Juicee_Babee

WELL I HOPE SAMMI BITCH-HEART IS NOT GOING!! O MY BAD SWEETHEART.

Juicee_Babee

WELL I HOPE SAMMI BITCH-HEART WILL NOT BE GOING! O MY BAD SWEETHEART. NOT

ziggy

Here's a thought, maybe the plane will go down.

Jason

What did Italy ever do to us that would prompt this sort of attack of their country?

Victoria

LOL i thinks this is great! Italians im sure do not act like these fools it will be a wake up call!!

WillC

Am I the only one secretly hoping for a Buddy Holly-like crash that simultaneously takes them all out at the same time? Maybe the plane could crash onto the Skins set during rehearsal or something :-P

Bubbles The Chimp

Just remember this is made for TV surreality. They will be welcomed with cheers from people who have been paid. The show will protect them with fake scenes and fake welcomes and maybe fake relatives. All this will be blocked off as they film.
My italian friends hate these fakes with a passion as I do. I will get the real story of what really happened when and if this happens. You know the MTV version of what happens will be fake.

Squeaky Shoes

the visa's are so they are allowed to work in italy which (i guess) is what they'll be doing...

I didn't think that italy needed a promotion of american douche bags to bring tourism in, but i guess they have enough of a following that people will fly there to witness it.

i just hope snooks doesn't think that getting arrested in italy is going to be easier than on some random beach back home

ashley

I will totally support this if they are given a ONE WAY TICKET! Come on people, are you really that fascinated with these low life people? I know alot of losers watch that show, I caught them on a re-run and had to scrub myself off after. I wanted to see what all the hype was about. And they even beat out the KarTrash fame whoores, they only had 3 million morons tune in, and I thought they had a HUGE following. What an embarrassment you people are!

Jim

I hope it's a one way ride.

Bubbles The Chimp

It is guaranteed they have already been spoken to about behaving in 'real' when off camera.

But Berlusconi will probably want to bed a few of the girls so things might change. LOL.