'Jersey Shore' Cast

We're Goin' to Italy!!!

1/25/2011 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The entire "Jersey Shore" cast is finally getting THE BOOT -- because we're told the plan is to shoot Season 4 in Italy!

Jersey Shore Italy

Sources connected to the show tell us they will be scouting locations in Italy -- similar to the way they did it in Miami -- to find the right locale.

One source connected with the show says they've already lined up some of Vinny's Italian relatives to host the "Jersey" crew for an authentic Guadagnino dinner.

And we're told ... two months ago execs began working on getting visas for the cast and crew.

Of course, the whole thing is contingent on whether the Italian government lets them in the country!!

UPDATE: MTV just confirmed our story ... Italy's the place!  Arrivederci!

Al

Great! US relations are tentative as it is and we have to have these uneducated sounding circus freaks representing us?

adam

Entertainment standards in our country are already watered down. These standards don't have to be watered down with douche-water...do the right thing and stop watching this nonsense.

mel

so they're paid to get ****faced, party, and have sex?... USA fails.

Tony

Oh behalf of ethnic Italians in America, good riddance. Please, stay there, before the real Italians in Italy tire of your minstrel show and throw you into the Mediterranean.

fran

Wow does America like embarrassing its self. These idiots shouldnt even be on TV, never mind going out of the country. I hope they hang them high in Italy.. The only reason they are on is because of young people with no taste as to what entertainment is, I mean after all listen to some of the younger generations music....I guess rude and crude is their way now.

ROMO

Jersey Shore cast can stay in Italy, lose your green cards, dont' come back!!! PLEASE..

jillybean

What complete filthy s*** these Jersey greasers are. Snookie is not even Italian but a type of animal or neanderthal. Pathetic people watch this crap.

cloe

While the show is mildly entertaining, I truly hope they aren't going there to act ridiculous and be disrespectful. Any time a U.S. citizen is abroad, they are representing all us and it frightens me to think of these "reality stars" over in Italy making fools of themselves - and the rest of us.

Yes the Aliens have landed

What i can't figure out is why...

emily

@ Amanda,I wish I was a cast member...they are funny!! :)
@ Jackie....last I heard this was a country with FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND IF I WANNA "YELL" AS YOU SAY I WILL...........freako! Get back to work hooka!

Lili

#66,I'm obviously watching it,but not beause I like what they do,(I would never be proud of my kids if they did that). I watch it because I'm just amazed at how and with what they make a full of themselves on TV and hey seem to be proud of it too. That's why I think they should keep it here not go show off in Europe.

fran

@66 emily stow it, we know about the show from the promo's and such, not by watching it. I dont have to watch it longer than 2 minutes to know its garbage..

TLAK

wow so sad, none of these idiots are even remotely italian, except vinny you can tell by his crazy family. The rest are just tan bimbos, this might result in world war 3 with italy.

emily

@91....I dont agree with anything they do nor would want my child to look at them as a roll model in any way but hands down, its entertaining, otherwise all of these people would not be commenting on it, thats what drives me nuts, all of these people wanna bash it (which is fine) but dont act like you dont watch...or you would have nothing to say :)

Roman Anthony

Y'know that only make sense. I was wondering when they would do this.