Snooki's New Show

MAJOR Toilet Paper Crisis

1/26/2011 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Snooki is about to face off with some of the GREATEST challenges of her life -- mortgages, career decisions ... and toilet paper clean-up ... so says the outline for her new reality show obtained by TMZ.

0125_jwoww_snooki_tmz_composite_ex
We got our grubby little mitts on the rundown for the upcoming Snooki and Jwoww spinoff show -- and according to the docs, there's gonna be a whole lotta boozing and she-pimpin'.

The storyline -- Snooks is finally moving out of her parents' house and into a place with Jwoww -- but, (surprise!!!) she's totally unprepared to deal with actual real-life problems.

For example ... the two have their sights set on a $1.5 million pad, but they don't know what a mortgage is ... or how to write a check ... and they keep getting distracted by the "hot" mortgage broker.

But conflict erupts -- so say the docs -- because during their cohabitation, Snooki ... gasp ... "made a mess of the bathroom and didn't change the toilet paper." She also "ate a ton of Jwoww's food" ... and anyone who's ever had a roommate knows that crap don't fly.

So what will happen??? We're guessing a ton of cussing and drunken debauchery ... can't wait!!!

0126_snooki_jwoww_footer

ladeda

here's a reality show idea...jwoww & snooki visit the gynecologist....repeatedly....i wish these stinky flea bags would go away

Kari

These women are so disgusting---just not getting why they are on television.

Taylor Dadson

Who the hell is going to watch that **** show?

mozilla

awful picture of Snooki (not that any are really good)and Jwow has had some work done on her face too. I must be dumb cause I just don't get what guys see in fake boobs, fake noses, etc. Hello, THEY"RE FAKE>>>>as are the bimbos....sheeesh~

SoBe

This is our future... *sigh*

lbc

Ew! Jwoww stop tanning, your skin looks like leather in the picture with the toilet paper. with all that make-up and tanned skin you look so hard looking! Do yourself a favor and stop tanning because your going too look like a prune before your thirty. I know you think you look good but you really dont.

bob

I want some nookie from Snooki.

jjmom22

Where are their parents? I watched the show for a brief moment and I was sickened by the bahvior!

all about the money

Ok seriously this is going to be a real show? Hope they cancel it as fast as some networks cancel real shows. Absolutely no interest in seeing this garbage. Its obvious that Miss Plump has a drinking problem and pretty sad some studio is trying to profit from it.

Lori

Oh...I can wait...FOREVER...since I have not seen (just heard about through TMZ) the Jersey Snore crew. I Most certainly will not be watching THIS crap either.

Any parent of preteen or teen kids who would allow them to watch this trash on MTV? Should be investigated by CPS.

suesue

who gives these people television shows? Totally not worth my time! When you want to air something positive and meaningful, I'll watch.

MP

Why do people watch this fake stuff? I guess I'm old, but I just don't get it. If you've made it through college without knowing how to write a check something is wrong.

Jack King

Toilet paper crisis. Hmmmmm...so many answers yet so little space:

1) Guess there wasn't enough TP to soak up her ****ty show?

2) Not enough TP for that massive ass of hers?

3) She could always wipe with the pages from her book. That way at least someone would get use out of it.

tacky66

i don't watch the show but is she and her roommate, lesbians?

lost grrl

The concept here seems totally disingenuous. JWoww is not an idiot. We all saw her very organized office last week with her external hard drives, Pay Pal account, files, etc. She has lived on her own. It is possible they they don't know how to write checks, but not because they are idiots...but because most people don't even use checks anymore.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments