Snooki's New Show

MAJOR Toilet Paper Crisis

1/26/2011 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Snooki is about to face off with some of the GREATEST challenges of her life -- mortgages, career decisions ... and toilet paper clean-up ... so says the outline for her new reality show obtained by TMZ.

0125_jwoww_snooki_tmz_composite_ex
We got our grubby little mitts on the rundown for the upcoming Snooki and Jwoww spinoff show -- and according to the docs, there's gonna be a whole lotta boozing and she-pimpin'.

The storyline -- Snooks is finally moving out of her parents' house and into a place with Jwoww -- but, (surprise!!!) she's totally unprepared to deal with actual real-life problems.

For example ... the two have their sights set on a $1.5 million pad, but they don't know what a mortgage is ... or how to write a check ... and they keep getting distracted by the "hot" mortgage broker.

But conflict erupts -- so say the docs -- because during their cohabitation, Snooki ... gasp ... "made a mess of the bathroom and didn't change the toilet paper." She also "ate a ton of Jwoww's food" ... and anyone who's ever had a roommate knows that crap don't fly.

So what will happen??? We're guessing a ton of cussing and drunken debauchery ... can't wait!!!

0126_snooki_jwoww_footer

funshine_1989

Ok BIG mistake!
I have let a friend move in with me for 8 months and we ended up not being friends anymore and we were tight. So having Snooki and Jwoww move in together is a big risk on their friendship. I know how it is when the friend is basically smooching from you and doesn't so jack sh*t, so here's hoping that their friendship don't go to ruin. I love them both!

ELLIE

I AM JUST CURIOUS WHERE IN GODS NAME DID THAT SNOOKIE SNOTIE COME FROM? LORD HAVE MERCY. SHE CANNOT ACT. ALL SHE DOES IS BE OBNOXIOUS AND OFFEND PEOPLE. GET RID OF HER.

PhillG

Man both of them are so UGLYYYYYY! Who cares what they do and where they live. As song as its a few hundred miles from my kids. These Ho's are scaryyyy!

TomForPrez

hahah snooki... http://www.transitpeep.com/view/Celebrity/62

Nostradamus

Jenny has big smelly feet.

will

It's a sad commentary on our society that shows like 'Jersey Shore' is so successful that it can spin off another of its kind. Do our kids actually find the lifestyles of these people amusing?

tim

AND THE FOURTH HORSEMAN CRESTS THE HILL...

nastynorm

BEFORE YOU KNOW IT,THERE WILL BE SNOOKI TOILET PAPER.IT WILL BE A BEND OF SEASIDE HTS. BEACH SAND,SOME SPILLED BEER AND VODKA.SO WHEN YOU FALL DOWN DRUNK AND HAVE TAKE A DUMP,IT MAY BE A LITTLE ROUGH.

Bender

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE let a meteor or something hit this house and incinerate these f*cking morons.

MissAnn

Neither one of these girls is even remotely attractive. Snookie needs a diet and JWOWW needs some moisturizer for that leather face.

Jim

American TV at its finest.

AJFS

I just took a steaming dump that was more interesting then anything these two could produce.

chanol2400

So many haters.. Who will watch the show? I will.. Love Snooks love Jwoww.. and they walk to the bank with the $30,000 per episode laughing at all the idiots that want to be judgemental. You gotta love America.. no talent, no skills per se but boom they are stars making more in one episode than some ppl make in an entire year. I love the JS.. other ppls opinion of it really doesn't matter to me or them! lol!

Stacee

Are those women like 50+ years old? More wrinkles than my dear old grandma.

Monday Ohis

I am a *****ia, i love to meet you one on one to taech me how to make money. I love you wholeheartedly as a christian. Thanks (Tel: 08036152892).

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments