Cops: Palin Has NO Connection to Prostitute Ring

1/25/2011 11:51 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The Anchorage Police Department is adamant they have NO information connecting Sarah Palin's husband Todd Palin to an alleged prostitution ring, despite a recent tabloid report ... TMZ has learned.

0125_todd_palin_BN

The APD released a statement explaining they did seize evidence in a massage parlor sting operation -- but none of the evidence showed any sort of link between a massage therapist named Shailey Tripp and Todd Palin.

The APD also claims the National Enquirer published their story without ever contacting officials to check their facts.

fran

I heard a lot worse about Obama today, and also about Rahm Emanual. boy I am glad they are not in my country. still scarey and sickening tho....just go to utube to wayne madsen , and find Rahm Emanual..I couldnt believe what this guys knows.. i found on a site here today i was shocked .

Cravin Morehead

How coincidental that his grandson is named "Tripp!"

notalawyer

Where There's Smoke, There's Fire ...

nh

Who said he was involved with a prostitution ring? He was having sex with prostitutes. Methinks the police are parsing their words. In any event, apparently there is more coming out in the next few days; I'm getting my popcorn ready. It is not a coincidence that Palin has been completely quiet for the last couple of weeks. No denials, no threatened lawsuit, nothing. Crickets. She who is the professional victim should be out there shouting from the rooftops of this horrible lie against her and her husband. Instead: crickets.

Joe Canada

Todd was just a regular visitor.

Bob

Palin has the white house in her pocket too.. That's why Obama didn't attack her for the Arizona shooting....

God you folks are morons...

Bob

Obama had an affair with that Baker chick during the 08 election because......

"Where There's Smoke, There's Fire ..."

NICOLE

Oh! The best family to represent the United States of America in 2012....

(I'm trying to be like Ricky Gervais..don't worry..)

Anon

The Palin family rules Alaska. Not surprised the Anchorage Police are suddenly coming out with this. Will they sue the National Enquirer? What will they say when more and more of the story comes out?

ted

The police are in Palin's pocket for sure. It's hysterical that you moronic hillbilly conservatives don't have a pot to piss in, yet you vote on permanent tax cuts for the richest 2%. And you're convinced that health care "death panels" are going to pull the plug on grandma. Gullible idiots. And you call liberals crazy? ROFLMAO

Lisa

Not a huge fan of Palin either (I don't hate her, but something about her bugs the hell out of me - and I am a Republican). Anyway, this bogus trash talking about each of the Palins should really stop. Going after Palin is one thing, but making up stories about her children (calling them fat, retarded, etc) and then making this crap up about Todd is pretty pathetic. It's getting old. Even some of the Lefties are seeing the wrong in it. I know this was published by a trash tabloid, but please - can't we bring back some integrity to journalism? This kinda stuff really makes America look like idiots.

And thats the truth

The National Enquirer, like it or not, has broken many cases that turned out to be absolutely true.

The OJ Simpson picture of him wearing the murder shoes
The John Edwards affair
The Tiger Woods affair

I bet the right wingers think the Enquirer is absolutely true on the Edwards affair, but suddenly they are lying when it comes to the Palins?

I believe it. First of all, the whorehouse is NOT going to leave info on Todd lying around. And secondly, the Palins have the Alaska State police in their pockets. Remember how Sarah got Walt Moneghan fired? And how Todd covered it up? And thirdly, if I were a man married to that horrible witch with the voice like nails on a chalkboard, I'd be running to a whorehouse too!

Keep on it Enquirer - the truth will come out.

Posted at 7:40 PM on Jan 25, 2011 by juju

****************************************************************

I seem to remember multiple stories about Obama having an affair and Michelle going on drinking binges, according to the Enquirer. So according to you those stories must be true was well, right?

I am a conservative and when I read the headlines about both Obama's, I shook my head is disgust. Why, because I am not filled with hate as you seem to be. I use my reasoning skills which you apparently do not have. How sad it must be to be you.

Me Uhh

I am an unapologetic liberal and I hope this story has long legs. The Palins are great material for all us "commie" liberals and we take great delight in their foibles. Unfortunately it is just a distraction from the what is really going on in the world of politics but it is also sweetly salacious. As my friend from Alaska says "the Toad must go". Sarah will survive...she capitalizes on being the victim and will live to fight another scandal. Eventually she will be reduced to only tabloid scandal. PS Sarah, I can shoot better than you and I don't have to have my dad lock and load for me. You a frickin' phony.

And thats the truth

Posted at 9:45 PM on Jan 25, 2011 by ted

****************************************************************

I think you really need to look up the word liberal because apparently, you do not know what it means.

I see that you had posted at 9:45 pm. You really should be trying to get some shut eye. The short yellow bus will be in front of your house early tomorrow to take you off to school. Nighty night.

Sandi

See this is exactly the problem with news (if you want to call the National Enquirer that). They put out over sensationalized info that is just so far off that they loose all credability. People need to understand that though unfortunate, the Enquirer is nothing more than a gossip magazine, and we all know how much you can trust gossip..I say if you are looking strickly for entertainment value then read it..but whatever you do, be smart enough to know the difference between credible news and sensational gossip. I laugh when i read it i think it is funny and I never, never, never take it as the truth in any way shape or form, in fact I usually read a story then decide the truth is the opposite..what shocks me is that they are financially able to stay afloat with all the judgements placed against them..If people really have even half a brain they would never just believe something the enquirer prints..most of it is common sence..You know I am Canadian, and follow politics as it interests me, and I feel i should know what is happening in our country and province...and I have never missed a vote yet...but one thing that is the same be it Canadian politics or American Politics or any for that matter...they can be really dirty..in fact worse than the enquirer...they go for blood...with millions and billions of their own money at steak when you run nothing is off limits and the UFC cant hold a candle to how low some will go...In Canada I am a registered NDP supporter always have been...I am a liberal...so I would never vote for Sarah Palin, however...that said i certainly don't hate the women..and I find the more smear crap I hear from democrats about her and her husband and family, the more it pushes me to her direction, after all, I have to say I have never seen Democrats in such a tizzy about any politician in my lifetime..so you have to wonder...how good is she really...as she really has the dems worried to death thats for sure...this whole todd story is absolute rubbish, just like the last rumour that he cheated and was getting a divorce..oh ya and then Todd was also rumoured I believe to having an affair with Giada Decento..who is happily married to her husband Todd...I mean I have to believe that the wide majority of ppl do not believe this crap...otherwise I fear for the future of this planet if ppl truley believe this crap...the more they try to dig up dirt the more you can tell how desperate they the dems are..they must really think she is a threat to be putting up these wildly outrageous lies...I would never vote for her because i differ with her true values of government..but come on ppl, just for once can we at least pretend we are somewhat intelligent, if everyone boycotted the enquirer for 2 months...dont read it at all maybe finally they would go away as i find alot of their lies dont just hurt those they talk about but it affects alot of their families too...sometimes kids are involved like Sarah and Todd..they have school age kids and this is just absolutely irresponsible of the new media who report on these cilatious lies and it affects negativly on them..how would you like to have to send your son or daughter to school only to be teased and taunted about their dad being caught with a message lady...that is so not cool...and they are kids they have no power to stop this...but there are plenty of adults that can do something...hay if you hate Sarah it dont matter....this could and will happen to many more polititions and the sad part is in all this...that the lay person see's all this..and who wants to run when this crap goes on..and you know the funniest part....it is us...all of us...all the voting ppl who determine who will win elections...and us, the same people control exactly what we believe and we control our actions...So ppl..I think it is time to call on everyone we know..through facebook, twitter, blogs etc..lets begin a campaign to boycott all the rag magazines...if we do it for just one month and for one month they dont sell any they will be forced to change their format, that, or loose it all together...i think its time to take a stand...This type of story makes me happy I am Canadian...and although I am not a Palin supporter I would say this about anyone in this situation...to me there time is up...boycott all the rags...we don't need this crap..and mostly because it hurts children, and potential budding elected persons who wont run because of all this garbage...So plz Lay off all the selasious stories..this is utterly rediculous and I really hope Todd sues....ppl wake up and talk politics and policies plz...