« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Troy Aikman

I'm Separating from My Wife

1/25/2011 6:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Troy Aikman is separating from his wife of 10 years ... the NFL star has announced.

Troy Aikman Divorce

The Dallas Cowboys legend released a statement earlier today saying, "This has been a difficult decision for Rhonda and me, but after 10 years of marriage we have decided to separate."

The statement continues, "We remain deeply committed to our children and respectfully ask that you honor our family’s privacy during this period of adjustment."

The couple has two minor daughters together ... and Rhonda has one child from a previous marriage.

0709_split_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Caroline

What a nasty-looking guy. Looks like one of the Kennedys. I'd be glad to have done my 10 years, get the money, and run.

JMJ

So.

JW Andrassy

Troy is just a ****weed always was he thinks he is th end all to end all him and his little buck buddy , she is better off without him by far she is hot I hope she takes him for a ton

bill mayes

Are you guys saying he never "did" his wife,or sandra bullock but is doing Joe Buck? I thought he was doing 3 ways with his wife and betty white.

bill mayes

I am sorry but a cheater is a cheater Gay or stright. Someone will really be happy though. The next men with her

rich

Best color commentator ever. I really have no opinion on his personal life.

RC

Just because he dated Sandra Bullock back in the day doesn't give him the Straight guy seal of approval. He could be amBIdextrous. Also, there are plenty of women who date a possibly alternative guy in the limelight. They are called "beards."

volvonut84

So...who really cares? Ex-athlete, gold digger, alcoholic, depression, gay, bi, cheating...sounds like any typical American divorce to me. Do right by the kids...all you can do. Next story please...

The Oracle

That's why I hate gays. All you ***********s can come up with is some sort of hate to go along with your wretched lifestyle.

justin

why get married this days? it's all going to end up in divorce. think oprah got it right

LEONARD

The question is who is she doing when the truth comes out drum roll please??????????

jacomo1025

I knew it. Noticed Aikman was wearing his Super Bowl ring on his left hand wedding finger last week during the championship. Thought that was strange.

ibleedtruegreen

Maybe now he and Joe Buck will finally consumate their relationship.

montex

Maybe she just got tired of being called a "beard".

stu

ur mama hates u #58. u sound like a loser.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments