Jimmy Buffett

Released from Hospital!

1/26/2011 8:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jimmy Buffett has left the hospital where he was treated today after suffering injuries from an onstage fall at a Sydney, Australia concert.

0126-jimmy-buffett-bn-getty

Buffett, who is "doing well," had a CAT scan at St. Vincent's Hospital and the results were normal.

No word on how the fall will affect his concert schedule.  He's scheduled to perform January 29 in New Zeland.

012611_the_fall_video2

EVIE

SYDNEY***

JoAnn

Yeah, so now that him and Bret Michaels are both out of the hospital they can get together again to sing "Margaritaville":) Wish both of them a speedy recovery:) JoAnn and the Crew @ ES Audio in Burbank, CA:)

Lo From Wisco

PARROTHEADS REJOICE! Jimmy Buffett is invincible.

dina

A normal cat scan.that is surprising. Just joking. Love Mr. buffet and his music and glad he is doing ok. Don't libate and sing next time. Long time fan, New Orleans native and Mississippi lover.

juice

duh! it is SYDNEY and NEW ZEALAND!!
also I have news TMZ hasn't got yet?
did you know that when jimmy walked off the stage there was a neurosurgeon from st vincents hospital in the front row of the concert that rushed to his aid.
Tmz you can send the check to me any time now that I am doing your job for you.

karlew

Now Jimmy will be singing...."well my dog died, my truck broke down, my mama's in jail, I fell off the wagon, and I fell off the stage" Buck up Jimmy Bob drunken mishaps make good crying in your beer country music.

John

Christ there are some wankers on this site. and for those who don't know waht a wanker is - google it. The guy wasn't drunk, stoned or whatever. he was blinded by a stage light and if any of you dopes would care to have a look at the footage you can see he stepped off the stage and didn't fall.
He is apparently OK and is flying back to the US tomorrow

Tyler

Must have been 5 0'Clock!!

Jim

Glad you are doing OK Jimmy, get well soonest.

Andie

Jimmy - Come Monday It'll Be Alright! Speedy recovery.

T

Buffet sucks... Grateful Dead all the way....

how to get rid of pimples

well good to hear that it is a very good thing to had in here. Thanks a lot for having this thing on.

Reloaded

I think your best bet would be to try for tickets on radio stations. Leave it to that parrot head to make money off of gettng Jimmy Buffett Tickets from Ticketsinventory.com Prices someone's train wreck of a life. Let's Get Drunk and Screw" in him.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2