Jon Cryer

I Check TMZ for My

Charlie Updates

1/26/2011 11:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

You gotta see this clip from the "Conan O'Brien" show tonight ... hilarious.
2011-0127_jon_cryer

debschira

in order to get the "joke" you should probably read tmz everyday. cause they posted the two times that charlie had his car(s) stolen! and the reason he (and heres the joke) checks tmz to see if he has a job, is because #1 tmz has the most recent updates on everything, and #2 depending on what tmz posts, i.e. charlie has quit the show (he's threaten to do so once before) so if im wrong in the way i said this then oh well, lets just keep off tmz back #5 lisa!

FARKLE

THEY COULD DO 2IN A HALF MEN WITHOUT JON BUT NOT WITHOUT CHARLIE ANYONE COULD DO WHAT JON DOES BUT NOT WHAT CHARLIE DOES I THINK IT WAS DISTASTFUL WHAT JON WAS DOING I'M SURE HE WOULDN'T LIKE CHARLIE DOING THE SAME TO HIM, JON ACTS GAY ON THE SERIES AND EVEN ON CONAN HE DID (WONDERING)

krys

I'm going to TAAHM as a VIP in march..[at least I hope so, depends on Charlie] but I will have to give Jon a two thumbs up for his interview when I speak to him...haha!

THAT was hilarious! I bet the cast and crew are pissed about Charlie these days.

Laurie

Two and half star could never be replace by anyone .The stars on there work so good together and no one could replace them if one leaves or whatever it time to end the show . Charlie needs to grow up . He has good thing going on that show.

tom

rumour has it that ryan reynolds will be replacing sheen while he is in rehab!

Myr

I think Jon and Conan are being entertainers (which is their jobs). I feel sorry and sad for Charlie, he's in a tough situation and I really hope he can stick to recovery. But let's not get all up in arms because the entertainers are trying to make light of a tough situation. It's what they're supposed to do. Meanwhile, why do prople have to get so uptight and judgemental? I do not believe there was any malice intended.

pat

I LOVE Charlie Sheen!!! Two and a Half Men Is my FAVORITE sitcom. The most hilarious show on the planet! I hope he stays away from drugs. But if he quits drinking altogether where would the show go? Someone Brainwashed by AA wouldnt be as effective at delivering his dry comedy. Charlie and Jon Cryer together with Angus are the Best. Wouldnt be a Show without all Two and a Half of them! PetuniaPat

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3