Mel Gibson

Oksana's Legal Cash Cow

1/27/2011 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's a good thing Mel Gibson is rich, because he's bleeding green.  Oksana Grigorieva's lawyers are asking him to pay a fortune in attorney's fees.

0126_mel_ox_tmz_cashcow_EX

A gaggle of Oksana's present and past lawyers showed up in court Wednesday, chatting in the hallway about fees and asking Judge Scott Gordon to order Mel to open his wallet wide and fork over several million dollars .... for just a few months' work.

Here's a partial breakdown:

-- Oksana's current lawyers, Daniel Horowitz, Marty Garbus and Ron Litz, are asking for $1.2 million for work performed since September, 2010.

-- Manley Freid's law firm is asking for $250,000.  Mel has already been ordered to pay Freid's firm $500,000.

-- Alan Shifman wants $163,000 for one month's work.

Other lawyers and law firms requested hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal fees as well.

Judge Gordon has not decided how much Mel should pay in the latest request.

0907_gibson_footer

little aussie reader

veni, vidi, vulture - I came, I saw, I called my lawyer.

Fidel's niece

What's the difference between
a hooker and a lawyer?
A hooker will stop screwing you
after you are dead.

***Team Mel***

little aussie reader

LOL! Fn

little aussie reader

How do you tell if it is REALLY cold outside?

A lawyer has his hands in his own pockets

Fidel's niece

LAR,

we can do "lower" jokes till
the "cash cows" come home - LOL!

I am off to bed,
it's 2.30 am in L.A.

little aussie reader

LOL - true that. G'night Fidel's niece - sleep well :o)

LA me

God and Satan were having a quarrel. So Satan built a fence around hell. God threatened to sue him for doing it. Satan said "Go ahead! Where are you going to find a lawyer in heaven!"

What do you call 100 lawyers at the bottom of the sea?

A good start!

Justice

THIS IS ALL SO WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG. THIS IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD. THIS SORT OF MORALLY BANKRUPT BEHAVIOR.
I WONDER WHAT ETHNICITY AND RELIGION ALL THESE BLOOD SUCKERS ARE?
I WONDER IF ITS THE SAME RELIGION?

little aussie reader

LOL LA!

little aussie reader

What's the difference between a dead lawyer on a street and a dead dog on a street?

There are skid marks in front of the dog

LA me

Saw an old man at the airport today. His jaw was uncontrollable, opening and shutting. His tongue was poking around in his cheeks.....thought it was Garbus!

little aussie reader

His mouth was bizarre on LKL. He looked like a cow chewing cud! How old is he? Surely he should be retired by now?

little aussie reader

You are trapped in a room with a tiger, a rattle snake and a lawyer. Your gun has only two bullets. What should you do?

Shoot the lawyer. Twice.

LA me

OK one more...then I'm done with the jokes...this one is a little late for christmas, but what the fuhk!

What do you call 3 Oksanas standing on a street corner on Christmas Eve??

HO HO HO!!!

little aussie reader

LOL! 3 Oksanas - Heaven forbid! I'm off to bed. G'night everyone, take care and see you next time. :o)