Mischa vs. Tara

Who'd You Rather?

1/26/2011 5:05 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Former actresses Mischa Barton, 25, and Tara Reid, 35, roamed around Moscow and Paris respectively on Tuesday.

0126_mischa_tara
Question is ...

Carl

Tara would probably be more fun, but I picked Mischa because she has far fewer STDs.

daliensmith

I think that tara is best acting in the hollywood.
South Beach java

Freddy

Can death be an option? But seriously as hacked up as Tara is I'll still take her over Mischa anyday. I'm sorry I just never thought Mischa was hot.

gd45

I'd have to go with mischa, but only because of tara's bothed lipo that made her stomach look like a 130 year old granny's wrinked face. If she hadn't done that lipo then i'd **** her till my **** falls off (which probably wouldn't be long but still)

ChickNorris

The douche bag behind NASCAR's Dale Earnhardt Jr's demise....

Apparently he is a major investor in PEPSICO, who Jr's contract is with, and wants the same girl Jr does, but she doesn't want him, so he forbids them to be together and he stalks her. I guess when your a trillionaire you aren't used to being told "NO" very often. If he can't have her, he won't let anyone have her. And he beats his employees.

kulit

seriously, you guys... plastic girl?!?

luvinvegas

TMZ you really need a NEITHER button as a choice!

Teddy

Why isn't there a both at the same time button?

popsugare

My boyfriend and i both love this ........ lol.i know him via ~~ Richfriends.org~~ a nice and free place has attracted millions of successful sing les as well as their admirers. . you don't have to be a millionaire.but u can meet one.I think everyone need to meet some miracle. ...@love it ★★★★★★

Bayou

Not with someone else's equipment. Yuck to both.

Carvey

Rather what? Catch an STD from? Neither, thank you very much. Though I am happy to read that both have been deported from the country. Please put them on the no fly list so re-entry is not an option.

John

At least Tara has a cute face. That other ho bag is a worthless POS and not attractive in any way.

John

Too add to my previous comment: I looked at the picture of Barton again and can't believe that chick is 25. She looks more like 49 going on 50

eivissa

only a meth head would do either or both

saynotolies

You defiantly need a "NEITHER" button...get on that Harvey...How many of your minions, your followers have pleaded for this? BTW, I'd have to say Mischa is the craziest out of the two...and my God, who picks her clothes out?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments