Oprah's Sister -- My Old Wisconsin Home

1/26/2011 9:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This house in Wisconsin belongs to Oprah Winfrey's half-sister ... TMZ has learned -- but now that O knows she exists, it probably won't be Oprah's sister's house for long!!

0126_oprah_sister_house_picture_no_WM_v2

O's half-sis Patricia -- who just met Winfrey for the first time back in November -- lives in this 1,070 sq. foot house in Milwaukee ... that includes 4 bedrooms and only 1 bathroom.

0126_oprah_sister

According to Zillow.com -- the estimated value of the house is somewhere around $55,500 ... which Oprah could probably find in her couch cushions.

So we gotta ask ...

Chia

PS, TMZ, you suck when you post pics of people's homes. Let's try doing that to you guys.

Pamela Gloster-Epps

I'm so happy for Patricia and Oprah to meet each other back in 11/2010. It's the most beautiful and most wonderful experience in a lifetime to have closure knowing who your family truly is. It happened in my family back in 1994. My dad grew up never knowing his real dad and who his dad folks were until I found them in Detroit, MI summer 1994 just in time for a Family Reunion 1994. God is good. He will never forsake you or leave you in despair. I was so happy to watch her Oprah show and share this wonderful experience too!

Barbara

There's nothing wrong with her house. It may be older, and small, but it looks well maintained. Maybe she chooses to live within her means! Shame on TMZ for this article.

BEVERLEY MARTINEZ

IF I WERE OPRAH, I HELP HER OUT. IT GREAT TO KNOW YOU HAVE FAMILY. NO ONE WANTS TO BE ALONE. IT ALL ABOUT FAMILY. SO WHAT IF OPRAH HAS MONEY, SHE WORKED FOR IT, SHE DESERVES EVERYTHING SHE HAS

kelly

Wow people are so mean. What ever happened to compasion. This is her sister. I am not a big fan of the show but i am a fan of life and family. All you mean freaks need to be happy for them both regardless of fame or money. Chill people.,,,,,,oprah has a sister ..now get a life idios.

Beth

I respect Patricia for not blasting the story to entire world and I respect Oprah for blasting the story to the entire world...now it's a done deal, over - and not on every tabloid for the next 6 ..maybe 8...months. Hope all is well and they are both happy.

bagladey

Of course, it's going to make the O look good,

Log

Yup get her a bigger house oprah, a cadillac, lots of flashy shiny metallic clothes, tacky jewelry and dont forget the bandana like aunt jemima! that house is fine, shes not homeless... maybe shes happy there maybe she likes her neighbors?

Cliff

Only one bathroom??? The f--ing horror.....

Oprah sucks........

sleepynb

I gotta ask: what's wrong with the house in Milwaukee? Looks fine to me!

Grace

I think Pat will stay where she is because she has pride in herself. Pat wanted to reunite with her birth mom. Mission accomplished. She would feel less than proud if she took a hand out from Oprah because Oprah really is nothing to her.
I wish the press did not take a picture of her home. She is hounded by the cameras now and might not be safe because some nut job might do something to her now. She should have kept her secret more private. I hope this does not ruin her life.
Pat knew since 2007 that Oprah was her half sisiter. Oprah's staff must have concocted this reunion. Disgraceful in my opinion. Oprah will go off to her mansion in Santa Barbara and Pat will be getting her little bungalow broken into. Shame.

Rick Schiller

Working in Kenosha at the Chrysler plant they hired temps from the Milwaukee plant, and one said she lived in Oprah's ole neighborhood where her gay twin brother lived. She said he would tell he she should buy him a Mercedes, and one day for his birthday she bought him an ole junk. Then the girls said that the twin was thin and looked like Oprah so went to Water Tower mall dressed up in drag like Oprah and charged up her account. She said Oprah later mentioned it on a talk show about identity theft of having a realtive that did that to her. Finally the gay died of HIV, and she said all the neighbors wanted a funeral for him, but she claims Oprah swooped down to cremate him and wisk the ashes away. SO YOU SAY A HALF SISTER IS AN AWESOME SECRET??? Damn, did this girl lie to me, or is this the real secret Oprah has!

karlew

Why would I care about Oprah's sister's house? Why would I care about Oprah's sister? Don't ever watch her touchy, feely, so sentimental it's sickening show, didn't watch the sister episode either. Her family, not mine. I just don't care if she buys her a new house, car or whatever.

Rick Schiller

I noted one comment said they are both fat. This girl at Chrysler said Oprah's gay brother was thin and good looking so i wonder if this Water Tower mall charge account scam he did was during her thin years. When store employees cant tell the difference between twin sister and twin brother, i would say that apparently he never had the pounds she put back on. ANYONE VERIFY THIS DEAD GAY BROTHER OF HERS?

Jay

If she did, I would NOT accept it. Have NO desire to feel indebted to ANYONE, I don't care who they are. I keep what I can afford, no one is going to buy me or make me feel like I can't take care of myself. She can keep her money I would tell her.