Oprah's Sister -- My Old Wisconsin Home

1/26/2011 9:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This house in Wisconsin belongs to Oprah Winfrey's half-sister ... TMZ has learned -- but now that O knows she exists, it probably won't be Oprah's sister's house for long!!

0126_oprah_sister_house_picture_no_WM_v2

O's half-sis Patricia -- who just met Winfrey for the first time back in November -- lives in this 1,070 sq. foot house in Milwaukee ... that includes 4 bedrooms and only 1 bathroom.

0126_oprah_sister

According to Zillow.com -- the estimated value of the house is somewhere around $55,500 ... which Oprah could probably find in her couch cushions.

So we gotta ask ...

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

cdm

OMG in the name of God Oprah. People should not have to contemplate such a question. O has homes around the nation. It'd be down right shocking if Pat didn't get a home, car and bank account with at least one mil in it. She gave Gayle more!

tito

Civility is at an all-time low. So many people can't be happy when happiness comes into one's life. A financial gain is not always a motive. Just because Oprah is successful does not mean she does not have issues like other human beings. I can empathize with her feeling of not being sold out, that happens to all of us regardless of our status in life. Some of you are so miserable, I bet your shadow doesn't show up when you are around. Happiness is a gift, unfortunately some of you will never get to untie the bow and open the box. May God continue to bless the family as they settle into this transitional phase of their lives.

timmytight

What a lucky a$$ SOB Pat is!! She's hit the lotto while I'm still livin in an apt lookin for a job w/ no money in the bank!!!

She and her kids r now laughin and smilin everyday!!

MQQN

broke people trying to make themselves feel better hating on this ultra rich woman because their lives suck so bad. lol.

Jan

Oprah has taken care of a lot of people that aren't her family, so why wouldn't do something to make her sister & family more comfortable!

dee sherwood

I did not find my half sister till I was 28 so I understand somewhat how Oprah feels to have 'family' in her life just another piece in the puzzle of Oprah life. Why cant we just sit back and enjoy the journey

DIANE CURRY

Good luck to you Miss Patrica. You are a very impressive woman. I hope you continue to live your life as you always have..with grace and dignity. Your children seem to be highly favored having had you as their Mother. I am sure God has wonderful plans to use you even more. Stay humble...and rely on your own goodness!

joe grimsley

Last fall did a show from a woman's prison. She featured a story about a lady serving life without parole, whose only wrong doing was infidelity. If it is at all possible, I need that woman's name and the prison that she is serving her time in. I just might, repeat might be able to help that lady see freedom again.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9