Underage 'Teen Mom'

Coronas and Beer Bongs

1/27/2011 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

19-year-old "Teen Mom" Maci must have misplaced her Shirley Temple -- because TMZ has obtained some pretty crazy pics of the MTV reality star brewing up serious trouble ... and hitting a beer bong.

0126_Teen_mom_maci_launch_ex
No word on when exactly the alcohol-infused party pics were taken -- but thankfully, Maci doesn't look pregnant at the time.

MTV had no comment.

ElisiaIsHere!

Stop calling her a whore. She drank a little alcohol. big deal. She's prob in a city where it's legal & if not who cares? Most ppl sitting on their high horses know they weren't ALL alcohol free virgins at 19 so hush. Thank you.

Melody

She also had pre marital sex as a teen.... should we make a news announcement of that. Doesnt make her a bad mom... she was the best mom on the show. Wow... I bet no one at TMZ did a little beer pong before they were 21. Cause Lord knows that doesnt happen in college. Never. Too boot... she was in Mexico. TMZ, you're a little late on this one.

Karoll

Agreed, an 18 year old drinking on Spring Break is not new nor shocking. And if you watch the show (which I'm ashamed to admit I do) she is the best mom on there. She actually works, goes to school and takes really good care of her son. She deserves a break to have some fun.

Teacher's Pet

The only issue here is why is she not taking care of her baby?

cherry

oh noes a 19 year old had a beer

Ashley

Teacher's Pet- Question... Do you have kids?? And if so, have you and your husband/wife ever went out anywhere without your kids?? I'm guessing that you absolutely have. I didn't realize when you have kids you give up ever going anywhere without them. Get a life.

I'dtagthat-is-gay-all-day

Posted at 9:30 AM on Jan 27, 2011 by Ashley
********************************************************

Good point Ash,

She was taking care of her kid and going to school in just about every episode of the show that I saw.
These preachy girls need to get a life. She is allowed to have a personal life and STILL be a good, hardworking, decent mother.

Sheesh Id like to see what skeletons are in your closet Teachers Pet

Paranormal Investigator

Fun Fun Fun in the fluffy chair
Flame up the herb
Woof down the beer
[click!]
Hi
I'm your video DJ
I always talk like I'm wigged out on quaaludes
I wear a satin baseball jacket everywhere I go

My job is to help destroy
What's left of your imagination
By feeding you endless doses
Of sugar-coated mindless garbage

So don't create
Be sedate
Be a vegetable at home
And thwack on that dial
If we have our way even you will believe
This is the future of rock and roll

How far will you go
How low will you stoop
To tranquilize our minds with your sugar-coated swill

You've turned rock and roll rebellion
Into Pat Boone sedation
Making sure nothing's left to the imagination

M.T.V. Get off the
M.T.V. Get off the
M.T.V. Get off the air
Get off the air

See the latest rejects from the muppet show
Wag their tits and their ****s
As they lip-synch on screen
There's something I don't like
About a band who always smiles
Another tax write-off
For some schmuck who doesn't care

M.T.V. Get off the air
And so it was
Our beloved corporate gods
Claimed they created rock video
Allowing it to sink as low in one year
As commercial TV has in 25
"It's the new frontier," they say
It's wide open, anything can happen
But you've got a lot of nerve
To call yourself a pioneer
When you're too god-damn conservative
To take real chances.

Tin-eared
Graph-paper brained accountants
Instead of music fans
Call all the shots at giant record companies now

The lowest common denominator rules
Forget honesty
Forget creativity
The dumbest buy the mostest
That's the name of the game

But sales are slumping
And no one will say why
Could it be they put out one too many lousy records?!?

M.T.V.-Get off the air!
NOW

Dead kennedys

Vhw2867@Yahoo.com

Ashley you are wrong the whole thing is a joke

konaehukai

Another example of trash getting pregnant and having more trash.

Another shining example as to why people need to have a license to breed. Sterilize everyone until they qualify to have a baby.

sammie

Ban skins and Teen mom why promote getting pregnant so young like it the cool thing to do. Really make a show about more important things. The war in Iraq soldiers family's. Come on really it does go to show how she got knock up in the first place what a slut

Diana

ALl this means is that she is a normal teenager. She is the best mom out of all of the Teen Mom's on the show. SHe deserves to get out and have some fun.
Stop hating and get your own life. She isn't hurting anyone.

ABBY MEG

Shes in Panama City Beach in Club LaVela and in front of the Majestic Hotel. Creepy, I know, but my friends and I met her/partied with her. It was sometime last spring break, which was in March. And I'm totally not a staler.

rachael

omg really. they need 2 leave maci alone and just let her live her life. im pretty sure she's not the only underage teen drinkin.

Chelsea

who cares?
this shouldn't even be a story. honestly the majority of people 18+ drink. let her be.
sure it's illegal in the US but who's to say she's not in mexico, where the legal drinking age is 18.