'Teen Mom' Baby Daddy -- Strung Out Over Amber

1/27/2011 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Teen Mom" baby daddy Gary Shirley may finally have struck a chord with Amber Portwood -- because we're told, she totally melted when she saw this acoustic guitar video he made for her.

0222_gary_shirly_infdailycom

We're told Gary recorded his take on Lonestar's "Amazed" last week -- the pseudo-couple's "song" -- less than a month after a judge ordered Amber to stay the hell away from him and their child ... for beating the crap out of Gary on TV.

Here's the thing -- HE'S NOT THAT BAD, right? Anyone ..? Amber ...?

As far as we know, the court order is still in place.

LakeForestCalifornia

1st off that is one of the sweetest things I have ever seen.
secondly I hope he gets some help by getting healthy and in shape he is too young to be that big and really seems like a good decent guy.

Josh

not bad...honestly.

therealslimshady

I think it was genuine and sweet. Why are people so mean? Unrequited love is the hardest though..he just wants his family together. Amber can still change if she gets help dealing with her childhood trauma. I hope they get the help they need to make it work.

jackie

i thought he was going to sing bad. he good singer i bet he sings to leah

Kayla

Gary is such a good guy he truly loves that girl and she doesnt deserve him. i wish i could find someone who loves me that much

Shawn

WTH!!!!! What is wrong with this guy?!

Haley

I feel bad for him,I wish he would see that there is more than Amber out there,Him and Amber will always have feeling with each cause of Leah,But u can only take so much he really needs to move on and find somebody other than Amber that can make him happy.

Amber Portwood

He us useless and good for nothing.

Christina A

Save your love for someone who wants to share it with you. Shes not the only fish in the sea, baby or no baby.

shawna

WOW GARY I HAVE BEEN WATCHING YOU SINCE YOU CAME ON 16 AND PREGNAT AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE NICES GUY I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE YOU DID EVERYTHING FOR AMBER AND I WISH YOU WERENT HURTING SO MUCH GOOD LUCK BUDY AND DONT LISTEN TO HURTFUL THINGS PEOPLE TELL YOU YOUR AND AMAZING FATHER AND A MAN YOU WILL MAKE SOMEONE REALLY HAPPY AND IF YOU CHOOSE TO BE WITH AMBER I HOPE SHE WILL MAKE YOU LIFE AS WONDERFUL AS YOU HOPE IT WILL BE LOVE YOU BOTH AND ALL YOUR ACOMPLISHMENTS TELL LEAHA HI FOR ME AND SHE IS SOOOO CUTE GOOD DAY TO YOU BOTH

Dawn

Really??? Why do these two keep getting attention??? I'm not a huge fan of either of them. They need some SERIOUS help.

Tammy

I finally listened to this, with my eyes closed, and the dude did NOT make my ears bleed. He's a darn good singer. Gary, you have a good voice and mtv cameras. WORK IT, DUDE!!

Sensible Grandma

POOR GARY. HE'S LIKE AN ABUSED WOMAN. JUST KEEPS GOING BACK FOR MORE. TRYING TO CONVINCE HIMSELF THAT AMBER WILL CHANGE. PEOPLE DO CHANGE, BUT SHE HAS ALOT TO WORK ON. SORRY, GARY, SHE LIKES BEATING ON YOU BECAUSE SHE KNOWS YOU WON'T BEAT HER BACK.

mandy

Gary, your a great singerr. :) this is really sweet.

Ammy