« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jay Cutler -- WALKING Around Los Angeles!!!

1/27/2011 1:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler mustered up enough toughness to stroll around an L.A. shopping center with his girlfriend Kristin Cavallari yesterday ... TOUGH!!!!!!

Jay Cutler Video
Even with his busted knee -- Cutler managed to keep up with Kristin for the entire duration of the shopping trip ... TOUGH!!!!!

Of course, our guy totally screwed up and didn't ask Jay about his injury ... or the rampant criticism of his dedication to the Bears ... or ANYTHING relevant.

But we did ask Kristin about her quick jaunt to Crate and Barrel -- TOUGH!!!!!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

Loretta Lindsey

If I had Jay Cutler "walking and talking" to me, I certainly wouldn't treat him the way he was treated here. He would have my undivided attention--limping or not. Time to trade up for a new female friend...

J

I think Jay got more than he bargained for with this one, especially given the ever increasing amount of negative attention directed his way.

Justine

Kevin Hauser always has Hot girls I do not think that Jay Cutler stole any girl from Kevin that dude and his 310 Management GANG has all the girls he needs .Just saw that dude in Malibu with a new white Bentley WOW now thats a hot car. I need that life!!!!!!!

J

Wait, what does Kevin Hauser have to do with Kristin? I'm confused.

JAKE

fits perfect in hollywood should go into acting ilmao

taz

cu#tler is whipped by that 64" distant cousin hooker sister ass nothing of his who coached him after the GB win to ''just walk, shake rogers hand for me, show everybody you're tough.'' cu#tler and chicago deserve all the consequences with that cursed blonde accomplished lieing bimbo like what jessica did for dallas.

hooah! go Patriots for next years Superbowl!

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11