« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jay Cutler -- WALKING Around Los Angeles!!!

1/27/2011 1:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler mustered up enough toughness to stroll around an L.A. shopping center with his girlfriend Kristin Cavallari yesterday ... TOUGH!!!!!!

Jay Cutler Video
Even with his busted knee -- Cutler managed to keep up with Kristin for the entire duration of the shopping trip ... TOUGH!!!!!

Of course, our guy totally screwed up and didn't ask Jay about his injury ... or the rampant criticism of his dedication to the Bears ... or ANYTHING relevant.

But we did ask Kristin about her quick jaunt to Crate and Barrel -- TOUGH!!!!!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

gutsygirl

Gimping around shopping is a whole lot different than fading back and planting your foot to pass.

Next time he's in for a knee exam I hope he gives blood. That seems to be what people want from him!

Bill

I met Kristin the night before Jay's big game in Chicago...she was a wasted train wreck, kicking the woman's bathroom door when someone was already in there, wouldn't dare take a picture with anyone - just a total C U Next Tuesday.

Jordan

Jay Cutler You stay on the shopping field and let the real men of football i mean the ones who will do anything to win on the football field. You just don't belong

Jordan

Kristen Cavallari is thinking what am i doing with this LOOOOOOOOOSER she is walking in front of him will not walk next to him avoiding him. She physicaly looks unhappy to be with that loooooooooooser.

QueenBCici Lakeland,FLORIDA & LKPT NY

damn he fine!! umm who is that bitch again? oooo yea that thirsty trick from tha hills... TEAM LC Bitches!!

southpa

Anyone who's (supposedly) tore an MCL know's you can walk on them but not play on them. But then again I suppose most people have never torn it. It's a very weird injury and as much as I dislike Cutler, if he did indeed tear it then I can understand why he's not on crutches and is walking around but couldn't play.

southpa

ziggy

Now there's a girl who loves Pepsi, if you know what I mean.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

when your making the money these clowns are making and your one win from the super bowl you get a shot of painkiller and get your butt in the game..nowadays these guys just dont care..they want the money.....he needs a good butt kicking from his fellow players

FCAEO

I'm a Bears fan and I'm pissed about them losing! I initially thought Jay Cutler quit during the NFC championship game against Green Bay. Maybe my emotions was running a little high that day. I later read a blog that gave evidence that Jay was actually injured during the game. Copy the link below to read:

anony

Yeah, that thing about the torn MCL was a total fantasy, right?
When did TMZ turn into that old whiner Phil Mushnick?
Or Rick Reilly.
Stick to useless celebrities.
You should be giving sports commentary like Richard Simmons should be an MMA color man.

mija

He clearly has a semi limp which makes me think he's trying to be manly and not limp and one leg shows a delay while the other is straight. So yes, he's limping.

geowhiz

Cutler is a worthless POS. He was a whiner for the Broncos, and is a ***** for the Bears.

gina

He is a Type 1, insulin dependant, diabetic. Need I say more?

Michelle

The idiot was a big ole BABY here in Denver and he seems to be a bigger baby in Chicago. Not a fan of Kristen whats her face but she is wasting her time dating the moron.