« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jay Cutler -- WALKING Around Los Angeles!!!

1/27/2011 1:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler mustered up enough toughness to stroll around an L.A. shopping center with his girlfriend Kristin Cavallari yesterday ... TOUGH!!!!!!

Jay Cutler Video
Even with his busted knee -- Cutler managed to keep up with Kristin for the entire duration of the shopping trip ... TOUGH!!!!!

Of course, our guy totally screwed up and didn't ask Jay about his injury ... or the rampant criticism of his dedication to the Bears ... or ANYTHING relevant.

But we did ask Kristin about her quick jaunt to Crate and Barrel -- TOUGH!!!!!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Mike

Drew Brees played with his injury. Plaxico played with that injury in the SUPER bowl. Jay has no heart or desire.

Chad

MCL is a stabilizing ligament. He can walk around, but if he were to fall or trip could result in some serious damage. Not that complicated.

Kris Carr

Wow, Jay you can WALK???!!! The people in Chicago aren't going to like this.

bob

Hopefully Jay doesn't end up whining about the flack he gets. If I were in his shoes I think that, just for the sake of not looking like a slacker, I'd skip the trip to the mall with the arm candy.

I don't think the Bears were at all hurt by him not playing out the game. They have a history of always having 3 3rd string quarterbacks, so it doesn't really matter which one gets in there and loses it for them.

dave r

he is bad big bucks to play with an injury. he let his team and fans down. didn't have a limp running to the side lines.

The Truth

Kristin, you might want to enjoy the last few seconds of being famous, and for God's sake do something about those baby tits...if anything have Quitler buy you implants. If Quitler was the qb of my team, I'd stop watching the games until he was benched/released...

Jordan

Hey Bears fans where is REX GROSSMAN when you really need him at least he would have found a a to win and make it to the superbowl Jay Cutler might be good enough to clean out chicago's toilet bowls

MIDNIGHT TOKER

I played football with my leg ripped off and dangling and blood gushing out all over the place..then I died heh heh

Freddy

@#69. Trust me if we had Rex as our quarterback the Bears would have won 4 games this year behind that offensive line. And to the people that keep saying he could've gotten a shot and went back in, you do realize he's a diabetic and something that simple wouldn't work for him like it would anyone else. People quit hating and let the man live.

micheal

I don't know why Chicago didn't hire Micheal Vick. They would have been superbowl winners for sure....

Hopefully this will be an eye opener for the owners. They have needed a high quality qb for many years... You can't win the superbowl without a great qb....

When I get out, maybe they will give a shot at the job.....

Jordan

If Jay Cutler is going to use being diabetic as an excuse then he should just quit playing football. THE NFL should not let him play football if diabetes is a health hazzard he is a coward filled with lame excuses. Unfortunatly for the chicago bears you are gaurenteed no campionship season with that lame excuse of a leader.

en Todo Momento!!

what's this?? is tmz trying to market the expression "TOUGH!!" ??! lol. that's tots "TOUGHH!!"

Kelli

People tend to forget that this is his LIFE, this is his CAREER. So, I would rather see him come out of the game if he thinks his knee is hurt than to see him blow his knee out and end his career! I think he made the right choice!

Chiguy

Cutler sucks.

bill

Bears are mediocre. Forget the lame stats, anyone who knows football knows they have no running game, an 11th place defense and Jay Cutler at QB = [NSBE] No Super Bowl Ever. Cutler defenders are just enablers of Bear mediocrity. They never have a good record against winning teams. Green Bay, Minnesota, Detroit will all be better next season. The Bears will just be older. Hester and Peppers are the only players I'd take on this team. Go Bears, I don't care where just please go.