Demi Lovato

Leaves Treatment Facility

1/28/2011 6:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Demi Lovato has completed her stint in a treatment facility and is already back in L.A. ... TMZ has learned.

0128-demi-lovato-ex-tmz-01-credit
Sources close to Demi tell us ... the actress wants to focus on getting back into her "regular routine" and spend time with her family and close friends.

We're told Demi will continue to seek treatment for her issues while in L.A.

As TMZ first reported, Demi went to the treatment center after punching a backup dancer on a tour with the Jonas Brothers -- and claims she sought help for "emotional and physical issues."

UPDATE: Demi was spotted out this afternoon in Santa Monica.

0128_demi_Getty_zoom_launch

1101_demi_lovato_footer_V2

Mariana

the most special girl in the world

Cecilia Ma Magdalena Gamboa Mirasol

role model?

Jeannie

Okay, she punched someone.
Big ****ing deal.
WHO CARES? You people that are bashing her are ****ing stupid.
Teenagers get in fights. It happens.
I don't even like this girl and i know you guys are ****ing *******s.

Nataliee

so stupid......

Ty

I love Demi, and I am glad she is out! I hate it that people here are commenting that she "looks fat" or was in for drugs, she doesn't and she wasn't! Calling someone fat who is of normal weird is EXACTlY why so many girls in this country are dealing with anorexia, bulimia or both. She was in for body issues (which proves me point) and self-harm. She is super talented and I can't wait to hear new music and see her more on TV, good for her for getting help before it got any worse!

Andrea

If you have never been bullied you wouldnt understand why she did what she did. She is probably still suffering on the inside. When she punched that guy in the face she wanted to take her anger out. She was sorry and she got help. And all those people trash talkin her are jealous and stuck up. I love demi she is a good singer and she is very beautiful. All the haters needa get a life.

Mariana

I am very happy! Demi is fantastic

Mariana

i love you Demi!

Mariana

Very beautiful! you're amazing

shay

she looks like she is doing so much better she looks happier and she is probaly excited to see all her fans again and to get back to singing she is an really good actress and singer and I SUPPORT HER<3 !!!!!

Mariana

Demi is beautiful, talented and perfect

tim green

boy oh boy!!!! Demi Lavato sex tape coming to the internet "near" you!!!! I can't wait!!!! I am happy she is out so she can kepp progressing down the party path!!! Party at Charlie's!!!! Lets see how dirty this lovable slut can be!!

Jaclyn

Im so happy for her! I love her so much its crazy!
For all the perople saying rude things to her,
get a life. Really. Demi is a beautiful talented younge women who I Love veryyyyy much! Shes been such a positive influence on the world. and Still is. Shes human! Give her a break!
LOVE YOU DEMIIII(: <3

demi lovers

demi i love you soo much....
i like you when you go out with sterling knight..
:*****

Josephine

You people need to stop talking **** about Demi Lovato. She's the only good disney star and the reason she went into treatment is her business and her business only. If you guys were her true fans you would be happy that she's better and is ready to get back to singing and acting for us and I garenty she can sing and act better than any of you other loseres out there. The only reason you guys are talking smack about her is cause you wish you where her. I'm glad your back Demi and better then ever and don't listen to these freaks. Can't wait til your concert in Atlanta, Georgia this month kewl part is it's two days after my birthday. YOU ROCK DEMI LOVATO!!! See you soon. :D