Demi Lovato

Leaves Treatment Facility

1/28/2011 6:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Demi Lovato has completed her stint in a treatment facility and is already back in L.A. ... TMZ has learned.

0128-demi-lovato-ex-tmz-01-credit
Sources close to Demi tell us ... the actress wants to focus on getting back into her "regular routine" and spend time with her family and close friends.

We're told Demi will continue to seek treatment for her issues while in L.A.

As TMZ first reported, Demi went to the treatment center after punching a backup dancer on a tour with the Jonas Brothers -- and claims she sought help for "emotional and physical issues."

UPDATE: Demi was spotted out this afternoon in Santa Monica.

0128_demi_Getty_zoom_launch

1101_demi_lovato_footer_V2

Meh

She looks hot.

Virtual Insanity

If I were on tour with the Jonas brothers, I'd have emotional issues as well. Stay strong, Demi. Just say no to Bieber.

SayWhat

ahhh... the bully is back!
Quit being a victim and hiding behind excuses for your behavior. Apologize and move on already, you arent forgiven yet!

Mariana

Demi is the best!

Lo From Wisco

That is one meannnnnn ass eye brow situation she's got going on there!

Insidious Sid

What about the Chlamydia and the hemorrhoidal problems? Did they just perculate away by themselves?

Stewart

Who is this girl?

Muppet

Best wishes for her!!! I hope this is the one and only time I read about this very talented nice looking young lady going to rehab! Stay strong Demi!

Gabriela

I think medilcre idiot and part of you that speak evil act in such manner. How so? She is a normal girl like any other and you had to understand this, she suffers cry, feel angry and goes through problems like anyone else, understand not speak ill of what you do not know jugue not a situation you did not pass. Demetria Lovato Devonne Welcome back you're really happy to be recovering. Te Amo s2 Out Haters out Posers.

hershey

i missed demi!! i just love her, her singing,acting,movies, everything about her! i love demi!

Zebra

She looks great!
way to go demi, keep up the good work.

Alyssa

I'm happy for her! She looks really happy and she deserves to be!

jessica.G

Nobody is perfect and whether she is lying about her "personal issues" or not I really don't care. She is an inspiration to me because I went through exactly what she went through as a kid. Her music is beautiful to me and opinions are opinions. We all can't like the same music or people. But I'm sure most of us have the ability to give someone a little respect. Instead calling her a "whore". If she was just another girl in high school or not involved in Disney you guys wouldn't make such a big fuss about this.

Tex

She probably didn't deserve to serve all that time.

John

So where's this "sex tape" she's done? I'd love to see her violated and pounded hard. Bet she's a screamer.