« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tracy Morgan

Palin Is 'Good Masturbation Material'

1/28/2011 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tracy Morgan says he LOOOVES Sarah Palin ... especially when he's all by himself.
012811_tracey_morgan_still

Morgan appeared on an NBA pregame show on TNT last night-- when he told the panel, "Let me tell you something about Sarah Palin, man. She is good masturbation material. The glasses and all that. Great masturbation material."

The crew uncomfortably tried to change the subject -- and moments later, TNT fired off an apology saying, "It's unfortunate Mr. Morgan showed a lack of judgment on our air with his inappropriate comments."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Donna

Tracy, you are a j a c k a $ $

Mike

Oh lighten up people! After all of the vile things that have been said about Obama you right wing Tea Baggers are going to get upset about something like this? Besides Tracy Morgan is right! I've been jacking off to Sarah Palin ever since McCain announced she was going to be his running mate! Thank you John McCain! Sarah Palin has brought new life to my ancient but still functioning senior citizen pecker. You know what I'm sayin' homie?

shadough

Well, I guess he finds King KOng arms Michelle O a turn off. She's got arse the size of a southern veranda.

Kàt

And yet another, so called celebrity, making a fool of themselves in public.

Dennis

I thought it was very funny.

Lola

TMZ should be ashamed for printing this mess. This kind of thing is how men try to keep women down, reducing them to sex objects. I am appalled that TMZ would actually print this, but then, Harvey loves men, not women. Sick and disgusting.

And thats the truth

I was thinking Palin is more toilet paper material.

Posted at 7:59 AM on Jan 28, 2011 by Steelers suck

*******************************************************************

Your IQ is about the same as your shoe size.

loloagogo

It is dependent upon viewership and I will assume most male sports fans masterbate. NOW IF he would have said "jack-off" and Sarah Palin in the same sentence now THAT would be something different. In this case Mr. Morgan WAS politically correct, no pun intended...after all they asked a comedian, H-E-L-L-O.

AJFS

Lola, maybe you would be happier watching reruns of the Kardashians. Tracy Morgan rocks!

And thats the truth

palin gives head for bus fare and walks home. Glenn Beck and Bill O'reilly are nazi(s) ~ just thought i would "toss" that out there

Posted at 8:53 AM on Jan 28, 2011 by They are crayz!!

****************************************************************

I think that the short yellow bus must have missed your house this morning.

eyecandy

maybe he should get his azz sued for defamation of character...hit him where it hurts...is wallet!!!...what a p.o.s.!!!

Bob

MILF? Check
GILF? Check
VPILF? Missed it by a few million votes votes
Palin for PILF in 2012!!!

MacGuffin

Sarah Palin is a complete boner shrinker.

TMZ dont like me

LMAO, Ernie Johnson's reaction was priceless!! Wish I'd have caught that last night.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

WOMEN WOULD BE SURPRIZED IF THEY KNEW THEIR CO WORKERS WERE SPANKING THE MONKEY IN THE SHOWER THINKING ABOUT THEM..MOST GIRLS KNOW,(WELL THE GOOD LOOKING ONES) ALL THE GUYS AT WORK ALWAYS WANT TO GET DOWN THEIR PANTS,,DO THEY THINK WE HIRED THEM FOR THEIR BRAINS HA HA NOW THAT FUNNY

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments