« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tracy Morgan

Palin Is 'Good Masturbation Material'

1/28/2011 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tracy Morgan says he LOOOVES Sarah Palin ... especially when he's all by himself.
012811_tracey_morgan_still

Morgan appeared on an NBA pregame show on TNT last night-- when he told the panel, "Let me tell you something about Sarah Palin, man. She is good masturbation material. The glasses and all that. Great masturbation material."

The crew uncomfortably tried to change the subject -- and moments later, TNT fired off an apology saying, "It's unfortunate Mr. Morgan showed a lack of judgment on our air with his inappropriate comments."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Jerry Springer

Tracy Morgan is the first one in his tribe to walk upright. Dude sorry she dosen't do dark meat. Lisa Lampanelli is more your dream date, bro.

dirge75

I prefere betty white myself.

dfdfd

What is that between Smith and Barkley? Did a zoo animal escape? Give that thing a banana!!!

Tony

Tracy Morgan is such a moron. He's the non-music version of Kanye West the way he runs his idiot mouth. Who thinks this d-bag is funny ?

Jonas

That was a kind thing to say about that ugly rag.
I can bet that Sarah Palin deep down is happy about a celeb finding her attractive enough to jerk off too hahaha.

Woot

"Mr. Morgan showed a lack of judgment"... I'LL SAY!

(And I ain't talkin about the m-word. Course, if he must, appreciating her in that manner WILL help him avoid having to stock up on K9 Advantage from Petsmart.)

sunnyroberto

What if Sarah made a joke about Tracy Morgan shining her shoes?? The media would go into an instant frothing at the mouth frenzy. Yet, this B-list comedian with a history of substance abuse problems can go on TV during a time kids are watching and make a sick joke like that?? You are a classless s***, Tracy.

AustralianGQ

i speak for all single men........."id hit it"

LOL at morgans comment.

i hope sarah palin does playboy when she loses in 2012.

ChorizoSupreme

When it comes to politics that's how those people think.

Posted at 9:56 AM on Jan 28, 2011 by Mikey

*************
Politics are a complete joke. So, I guess "those people" think correctly!
Reading all the posts written so far by Sarah Palin's supporters, it is easy to see how her primitive Neanderthal mind seems genius to her followers. The only way they can defend her is by posting racist remarks.

WatcherOne

But, but liberals respect all women! LOL Of course they do. Can't you tell?

FrankKenStein

I had to punish my monkey for staring at pics of Sarah last nite. I'm sorry Jesus.

sully

TRACEY IS A UNTALENTED COMIC, WHEN I TOLD HIM WHILE HE WAS DETAILING MY CAR THAT I WOULD LOVE TO PLEASURE MYSELF RIGHT IN MICHELLE OBAMA'S FACE WITH HUBBY HUSSAIN LOOKING........THE DOPEY SMILE CAME OFF TRACEY'S DUMB FACE.............. :)

Rachel Rothechild

Tracey Morgan is being paid or told say that. "They" want to demonize Sarah palin because she is obviously a wart that keeps on growing back. Arizona is just an example.

If Tracey Morgan uses Srah Palin as good masturbation material he must picture her with a schlong.

tracey Morgan is a Boule.

Mike

It's interesting how silent the radical feminist crowd has been over this. Imagine the uproar that would have ensued had a conservative leaning white male celeb like say, Dennis Miller mouthed off a similar comment about a black female Democrat.

Monica

When is it going to be enough? Whether you agree with her political position or not...."Comedians" have taken this whole thing too far. This wasn't "Comedy Hour" on TNT....it was a Basketball Game. I wasn't too thrilled to have my 6,8 and 10 year old kids watching that.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments