Britney Spears -- Maid of Honor

1/30/2011 3:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears was the maid of honor at her assistant's wedding yesterday at The Spanish Monastery in Miami, FL.

0221_media_removed-1
"Hold It Against Me" would make a great song for a first dance.

0131_celeb_weddings_footer

Oprah

Britney was never "absolutely stunning". She was pretty, but nothing more.

KristinaLA

I don't think that's a flattering picture of any of those three people. C'mon TMZ, post a better photo please.

grandmacc

Britney why couldn't you have curled your hair at least, yikes, it looks awful. Were you trying to look awful, if so, you accomplished it just fine.

jpierce26

Can she ever do something with her hair? Weather she is just out and about or going somewhere formal like this wedding she needs to pay attention to her hair! It looks like she just doesn't care anymore or like she got asked to go at the last second. Please Brit.....that dress would have made you look really good is you just had a simple little updo or something. (sigh)

Jim in Cali

Britney was cute, never Super model beautiful. It seems she is bigger in face. Has to be whatever medication she is on. Or I'm reading too much into it.

There's another pic of her smiling from the wedding on other sites where she looks good.

soulofanangel

CLASS and TASTE don't come in a bottle.

Big Mamma Cornbread

MUST BE FOR THERAPY....ONLY IF I NEEDED THERAPY....WHICH I CERTAINLY DO....HELP ME NOWWW...I TRULY AM THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK....IF I ONLY HAD MONEY KNOWING WHAT I HAVE LEARNED IN THIS GHASTLY PLACE....I MIGHT ACTUALLY BE HAPPY FOR ONCE...BECAUSE MOST OF THE PEOPLE I HAVE MET ALONG THIS DOG EAT DOG ROAD ...I HAVE KICKED THE HELL OUT OF MY LIFE FOR THE REST OF MY EXISTENCE HERE...NO MORE TIME TO WASTE IF I HAD MONEY...UNLESS I NEED THERAPY....WHICH I CERTAINLY DO..AFTER THIS LIVING NIGHTMARE...AND HOW ARE YOU DOING.

Dawn

Good for her! She's getting her life on track and supporting her assistant and doing "normal" things. Keep it up Britney!

Rocco

I can't believe this is the same woman from the Toxic video that gave me a woody.

SeizeTheNight

She looks like crap. Didn't bother to comb that rat's nest on her head.

WillOTheWisp

Excuse me, but she just eff'ed up the wedding pictures with that grossed-out hair of hers!!

She needs to cut that crap and go natural!!!

Looks like she jumped out of her workout clothes and into that dress without a shower!!!

sammy

WOW britney was a bridesmaid! I didn't know Brett was getting married. I wonder who was there wedding planner.. They must have flown them in from LA?

Anonymous

Uggh, her hair.

mannequin

Geez. You'd think the bride would have picked out nicer dresses; those look like Grandma sewed 'em on her Singer.

dudette

whats up with the dresses?