Charlie Sheen's Troubled Timeline

1/30/2011 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

james vickers

im taking down my poster fo BRUCE LEE and putting my new hero CHARLIE SHEEN up instead.

tippy katz

Kelly Preston broke up with Sheen after she was shot in the arm. She married Travolta a year later. I guess Sheen is the reason she gave up on men and decided to accept the deal to become Travolta's beard.

Debbie

And people still want to watch his shows? When he comes on the TV I will turn the channel, he is disgusting and I wont support his wealth to spend like this. There is too many people that can't even afford a roof over their head or have food on the table for him to be throwing money to these whores like that. He's sick.

Eastender

didn't he shoot someone too? Or am I thinking of someone else. Thanks.

LVGRoomer

What about doing a timeline showing his rehab stints of when and where and supposed length of time sober? Just a suggestion TMZ! Also, put the price tags of what was paid for these "getaway vacations".

m

you also left out when he shot kelly preston..by accident of course

laura

and you guys left out when he SHOT Kelly Preston when they were engaged!! he said the gun fired "accidentally".

Gail

Please CHARLIE get the help. I Love You!!!

KC

You've left so many things out of this time line.
Relationship & child with Paula Profit.
Charlie was engaged to and accidentally shot Kelly Preston in 1990.
He married Donna Peel in the 90's.
I think I'm missing some others...
WOW, can't believe you would leave out the accidental shooting.

Lucky_130

This is way out, dude stole his dads credit card at age 15 to get a hooker.

Lauren

I am struggling financially, and this jerk-off makes HOW much???

debschira

HOPEFULLY SOMEWHERE DEEP, CHARLIE IS GETTING THE HELP HE NEEDS. AND I BELILEVE THE ONLY REASON AND I MEAN THE ONLY REASON HE HASN'T BEEN FIRED FROM 2 1/2 IS BECAUSE THEY NEED HIM TO MAKE THE MONEY FOR THEM. HE BY NO MEANS NEEDS THEM 'CUS HE HAS ALL THE $$$$$ HE WILL EVER NEED. I DON'T BELIEVE THAT CBS DOESN'T CARE ABOUT HIS WELL BEING, BUT HOW DO YOU STOP AN OUT OF CONTROL CAR (SO TO SPEAK) BEFORE IT HITS AND KILLS LOTS OF POEPLE? AND THE SURVEY SAYS.................TURN THE IGNITION OFF, ECT., ECT. NOTHER WORDS IF CBS DOES CARE 'BOUT CHARLIE, THEY WILL GIVE HIM AN ULTIMATUM, REGARDLESS OF THE $$$$$$$$ FACTOR. LETS SEE HOW THIS PLAYS OUT. GOD BE WITH HIM.

Snooki

Wasn't this guy married to Paula Abdul at one point?

Scott