Sneaky Fans Denied Entry Into MJ's Tomb

1/30/2011 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned two conniving Michael Jackson fans tried to scam their way into the King of Pop's resting place this week, but their plan was foiled when security told them to beat it.

0624_jackson_moseluem_2

According to sources, shortly after Dr. Conrad Murray's hearing on Tuesday, several rabid fans descended upon Forest Lawn to pay their respects to MJ -- but two women in particular took it to the next level.

We're told they rang the bell outside of the mausoleum repeatedly until a security guard answered, who told them they weren't allowed in MJ's tomb.

According to sources, they told security they weren't there for Michael, but for the famous guru Yogananda -- who doesn't have restrictions on who he allows inside. Security didn't buy their tale and promptly told them to leave.

A rep for Forest Lawn tells us, "The two women were not kicked out of the park, but they were not allowed into the mausoleum and asked to leave that part of the park."

janet

John Denver sings it better.

Forest Lawn
LYRICS

by John Denver

Oh lay me down in Forest Lawn in a silver casket.
Put golden flowers over my head in a silver basket.
Let the Drum and Bugle Corp blow taps while cannons roar;
Let sixteen liveried employees pass out souvenirs from the funeral store.

I want to go simply when I go.
They'll give me a simple funeral there I know.
With a casket lined in fleece,
And fireworks spelling out â??Rest in Peace,â??
Oh take me when I'm gone to Forest Lawn.

Oh lay me down in Forest Lawn; they understand there.
And they have a heavenly choir and a military band there.
Just put me in their care and I'll find my comfort there,
With sixteen planes in a last salute, dropping across in a parachute.

I want to go simply when I go,
And they'll give me a simple funeral there I know.
With a hundred strolling strings,
And topless dancers with golden wings
Oh take me when I'm gone to Forest Lawn.

Oh, come, come, come, come...
Come to the church in the wild wood,
Kindly leave a contribution in the pail.
Be as simple and as trusting as a child would,
And we'll sell you the church in the dale.

To find a simple resting place is my desire.
To lay me down with a smiling face comes a little bit higher.
My likeness cast in brass, will stand in plastic grass
While weights and hidden springs will tip it's hat to the mourners filing past.

I want to go simply when I go.
They'll give me a simple funeral there I know.
I'll sleep beneath the sand,
With piped-in tapes of Billy Graham.
Oh take me when I'm gone to Forest Lawn.

Rock of ages cleft for me--
Forest a slightly higher fee.

Oh take me when I'm gone to Forest Lawn!

Amen

Eleonora49

All of this is making me personaly so sad. Most Fans from Michael Jackson are like me, Mothers,Fathers, Grandmothers, Grandfathers, Buissness Men and Women.Normal,Smart, maybe a bit even boring. So I do not think we can not be combine all Michael Jackson Fans into the same jar.We come in all colors and shapes but have the same thing in commen the love to Michael Jackson and his Music!The color doesn't matter why would it ??Me, I love Michael Jackson so much.My love started as a little girl in germany so many years ago and continued .Michael Jackson Fans are special. No one like him will occure any time soon. He set his mark into so many things he never knew or even thought about.

nan

i dont know that i would consider the person who did tried to get in under those cir***stances a fan of michael jackson. i think they are more a fan of self promotion .
that is all that was about . to give the impression they are on the list

janet

jackson5 on soul train

Michael did what is know as the moon walk.

CloBird

TMZ is very slow reporting this.Twitter had news about this days ago.
justice_4mj JUSTICE 4 MJ
@randyjackson8 Taaj Malik trying to sneak into mausoleum yesterday. Guards can confirm.
26 Jan Favorite Retweet Reply
Taaj Malik is not considered a stable person by MJ Fan communities.

Concerned MJ Fan

TMZ - shame on you! Believing the Justice4MJ idiots AGAIN. FL has been contacted and are denying this story. Seriously, the only people who are going to get people banned from FL are people like you Justice4MJ, for constantly disturbing them... Stories like this make people call to confirm or deny it. And once again, denied. #GETALIFE & #MOVEON TY katie10 for taking the time to call them.

mjfan4ever

They wanted to get some pics to sell to tabloid sites like TMZ. It's hard for me to believe that there is not one pic of MJ in his coffin anywhere to be found. You would think someone would have taken a pic with their cell or something. I think they want to keep the "hoax" alive. To make $$$. Hopefully we can get some real answers when the trial starts.

Lisa

Take the virtual tour and leave the cemetery alone. You can see his final resting place here:

Chic

@#49 Thank you! I did find this very odd.

mjistthegreatestoftheallcrackho

I AM AN UNSTABLE CRACK HO. I KNOW MJ WAS A PEDOPHILE AND A HATER. HE TOUCHED MY KID I HAD AT AGE 12. WISH I WAS SMART ENOUGH TO BREAK INTO THAT CRYPT SO I CAN F HIM UP. MJLOVERLIFE ALWAY CUSS'N AND A SHRILL'N. I AM A PSYCHOPATH. DON'T LET ME CUT U. I RUFF YOU UP MAN. I LOVE YOU DR. MURRAY. I WANT OT BONE YOU. NO JUSTISE FOR THE WALKING DEAD MAN MJ.

janet

@mjistthegreatestoftheallcrackho

must be white.

Christy

If you took the time to actually call Forest Lawn to ask about this...you seriously need a life. Wacko!

HumanNature